AppGini Inline

This sub-forum is for discussing all topics related to AppGini Helper JavaScript Library, provided by bizzworxx as a third-party AppGini plugin.
kanklovitch
Veteran Member

AppGini Inline

Post by kanklovitch » 2020-04-29 13:53

Hi Jan
I couldn't find a contact us form on your site. I am interested it buying the Inline Detail plugin. On your website, from what I can see you are only offering a subscription billed annually. Did I miss something? I thought I also read "buy once, use forever", that is what I would like to buy at this time.

Thank-you
Ken

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: AppGini Inline

Post by jsetzer » 2020-04-29 15:02

Thanks for your request.

Please purchase the available subscription package. That package contains updates for one year (12 months).

Roundabout 4 weeks before the end of the period you should receive an email, offering updates for another year. This is an offer to you. You don't have to buy it, it is optional.

If you don't purchase another year of updates, you are still allowed to use the last version of the software which you got within the subscribed period. But there will not be any license for updates nor any free support from us after that year.

If you like our software and if you want to benefit from updates and support, please help us by purchasing another year of updates.

Regards,
Jan
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

kanklovitch
Veteran Member

Post by kanklovitch » 2020-04-29 17:57

Thanks Jan, I'll go buy now.

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by jsetzer » 2020-12-18 14:25

Thank you!
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools