We're partnering with bizzworxx to bring you new AppGini tools

This sub-forum is for discussing all topics related to AppGini Helper JavaScript Library, provided by bizzworxx as a third-party AppGini plugin.
a.gneady
Site Admin

We're partnering with bizzworxx to bring you new AppGini tools

Post by a.gneady » 2019-11-26 13:52

Many of you probably know Jan Setzer from the forum. He is one of the most active contributors and he has posted many very helpful threads. I was in Germany at the beginning of this month and went to meet him twice in his beautiful town near the city of Kiel.

[In the image above: Jan (to the right) of bizzworxx and Ahmed (me, to the left) of BigProf Software at Jan's office.]

Jan is a very enthusiastic person. He's been writing code for decades in many languages, including VB.Net, C#, PHP, JavaScript, TypeScript and more. And he deeply understands how AppGini code is structured. Jan recently developed a JavaScript library that makes it very easy to customize the user interface of AppGini apps with minimum code (one line in most cases).

I'm so glad to announce that I made a partnership agreement with bizzworxx, Jan's company, to offer the library as part of the AppGini tools on our website. Jan is also working on more helpful tools in the upcoming months. I'm really excited as these tools are going to greatly enhance our users' experience with AppGini. So stay tuned!
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

dharbitindy
Veteran Member

Re: We're partnering with bizzworxx to bring you new AppGini tools

Post by dharbitindy » 2019-11-26 21:49

This is very exciting! I'm looking forward as to what great things come out of this partnership.

David