Datatalk

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
brudy
Veteran Member

Datatalk

Post by brudy » 2023-07-06 18:29

Hi,

Hi have always the same message

An error occurred while processing your question

Query is empty. Please make sure you are using a valid, non-expired ChatGPT API key.

My API key is OK (free version) , Do I need a paid key for this to work?

Thanks

Rudy

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Datatalk

Post by jsetzer » 2023-07-06 18:34

Free version has its limits.

Du you have many tables and/or columns in your project?
Did you try with a smaller project?
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2023-07-07 11:46

The following is a quote from the FAQs in the DataTalk plugin page:
Do I need a ChatGPT account to use DataTalk plugin?

Yes, the first time you open the plugin, you'll be asked to provide a ChatGPT API key. You can currently create a ChatGPT account and obtain an API key for free. You can use that API key for a free trial period, after which you are billed for usage on a pay-as-you-go basis. To give you an idea of pricing, 200 questions would cost around USD 1 or so. And to help reduce your API usage, DataTalk caches questions to avoid making repeated requests to the ChatGPT API. More details on ChatGPT API pricing and rate limits.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

brudy
Veteran Member

Post by brudy » 2023-07-10 16:54

jsetzer wrote:
2023-07-06 18:34
Free version has its limits.

Du you have many tables and/or columns in your project?
Did you try with a smaller project?
Hi,

I have a table only in my project and I have this problem with 2 projects where I did the tests

Rudy

brudy
Veteran Member

Post by brudy » 2023-07-10 16:59

a.gneady wrote:
2023-07-07 11:46
The following is a quote from the FAQs in the DataTalk plugin page:
Do I need a ChatGPT account to use DataTalk plugin?

Yes, the first time you open the plugin, you'll be asked to provide a ChatGPT API key. You can currently create a ChatGPT account and obtain an API key for free. You can use that API key for a free trial period, after which you are billed for usage on a pay-as-you-go basis. To give you an idea of pricing, 200 questions would cost around USD 1 or so. And to help reduce your API usage, DataTalk caches questions to avoid making repeated requests to the ChatGPT API. More details on ChatGPT API pricing and rate limits.
Hi,

I provided a key (free) that I generated in my account (free)

I didn't know that you needed a paid ChatGPT account for Datatalk to work. Basically, it was just to try it out (for fun) and see if it was worth it. and especially to see if you could ask questions for searches on several tables at the same time.

Rudy