AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-09 14:06

mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-08 11:03
It doesn't work for any group, including admin. I see you have moved the default global search script out of the hooks folder. Is this an issue maybe?
The global search script implemented here is not hosted in the hooks folder it is located in the appginilte folder.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Post by mdannatt » 2022-11-11 09:01

"The global search script implemented here is not hosted in the hooks folder it is located in the appginilte folder"

I understand this. I have not changed your default installation files, but I am still having problems getting the global search to work. Thx.
Roses are red, Violets are blue, unexpected '}' on line 32

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-11 11:29

mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-11 09:01
"The global search script implemented here is not hosted in the hooks folder it is located in the appginilte folder"

I understand this. I have not changed your default installation files, but I am still having problems getting the global search to work. Thx.
Get in touch with me via mail, so I can have a personalized assistance approach [email protected]
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-20 13:37

rngoda wrote:
2022-11-11 11:29
mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-11 09:01

Get in touch with me via mail, so I can have a personalized assistance approach [email protected]
Just noticed one thing. You actually need to enable global search under Appginilte settings menu, general settings and select groups that can access it. After doing so press the install updates button.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-12-05 12:13

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-01-25 13:49

How to automatically adapt the table view when the sidebar is expanded or collapsed? I noticed that when it is collapsed it remains with the width of when it was extended and does not occupy all the available space. Thanks!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-01-26 08:03

jalfonso wrote:
2023-01-25 13:49
How to automatically adapt the table view when the sidebar is expanded or collapsed? I noticed that when it is collapsed it remains with the width of when it was extended and does not occupy all the available space. Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will have this fixed in the next release.

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-01-31 17:17

Thank you very much, Mr Goda. I forgot to tell you that I think your work is fantastic. I have bought a pro license and I am adapting it to all my projects. I am also in the process of translating it into Spanish, when I complete it I will offer it to you so you can distribute it. I have solved the problem for now leaving the side panel collapsed by default.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-01-31 17:27

jalfonso wrote:
2023-01-31 17:17
Thank you very much, Mr Goda. I forgot to tell you that I think your work is fantastic. I have bought a pro license and I am adapting it to all my projects. I am also in the process of translating it into Spanish, when I complete it I will offer it to you so you can distribute it. I have solved the problem for now leaving the side panel collapsed by default.
You're welcome! I'm glad you find my work useful and that you've purchased a pro license. That's great that you're translating it into Spanish, thank you for offering to share it with me. I appreciate your help in making it accessible to more people. And glad to hear that you solved the issue by collapsing the side panel. If you need any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-02-01 06:17

We have released AdminLTE For Appgini Plugin V 23.02.01

Change Log
  • Added: functionality for adding custom scripts/code to the main header or footer. This allows users to add their own code to the main header or footer of their Appgini application, by adding it to the files appginilte-custom-footer.php or appginilte-custom-header.php.
  • Fixed: the width of all table views now automatically adapts when the sidebar is expanded or collapsed. This ensures that the table views display correctly regardless of the state of the sidebar.
  • Fixed: when setting read-only fields for lookups or select lists, the fields are now correctly set as read-only. This ensures that users are not able to edit these fields.
  • Added: new charts library, google charts and high charts. This allows users to create advanced charts and graphs in their Appgini application. Documentation on how to use these libraries can be found on the documentation page widget functions.
  • Added: table views builder. Users can now create and manage table views by providing their own SQL queries, manage access and table menus.
  • Fixed: the search page icon has been moved to the main header and removed from the sidebar. Additionally, styling adjustments have been made to the search page to improve its appearance.
  • Minor bug fixes and performance improvements have been made to the AdminLTE plugin for Appgini to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-02-13 06:27

We are excited to announce the release of V 23.02.13, you can login to your account to download the latest version. Below is a summary of the changelog:
  • "Table Card Size Specification": The software now allows users to customize the size of the table cards in the Table Menus section of the app settings. These changes can be made at any time, giving users greater control over the appearance of their tables. However, if a user wants to change the table card sizes in the dashboard builder files, they will need to make these changes directly in the code.
  • "Tooltips for Improved Explanation": To help users better understand the software's features, tooltips have been added to the edit icon on the dashboard builder. When users hover over the icon, a tooltip will display a brief explanation of its purpose.
  • "Decimal Place Control for HomeLinkInfoBoxes Widget": The software now has the ability to specify the number of decimal places used in the count of the homeLinkInfoBoxes widget. This can be done by passing in the desired number of decimal places as a parameter.
  • "RTL Theme Layout Support": The software now supports right-to-left (RTL) theme layouts, providing greater accessibility for users who prefer this type of layout.
  • "Data Encryption and Decryption (BETA)": To enhance the security of the software, a new data encryption and decryption feature has been added. This feature encrypts data during insert or update events in hooks and decrypts the data on the front-end table view and detail view in JavaScript. Please note that this is a BETA feature and may still have some bugs.
  • "Minor Bug Fixes on API": The software's API has received some minor bug fixes, specifically for the "get_table_data" function, to ensure a smoother and more reliable user experience.
Check out video review of this version on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IbUnZqOpJbA

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-02-14 20:02

Hello. How can I hide an entire group of tables in dashboard?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-02-15 16:48

jalfonso wrote:
2023-02-14 20:02
Hello. How can I hide an entire group of tables in dashboard?
Hello, for this you will have to hide all the individual tables from the dashboard for any particular group, when a group has all tables hidden it will not show or appear.

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-02-15 17:10

Fixed. Thank you very much

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-01 10:31

We are excited to announce our Affiliate Program for our AdminLTE Plugin for Appgini.

Our AdminLTE Plugin for Appgini is a powerful tool that enables developers to easily create beautiful, responsive and customizable web applications. It offers a wide range of features and customization options that can help businesses streamline their operations and enhance their online presence.

As an affiliate, you will earn a 10% commission on every sale you generate. All you need to do is share your unique affiliate link on your website, blog, social media channels or email list, and for every customer that clicks on your link and purchases our AdminLTE Plugin for Appgini, you will earn a commission.

We provide you with all the marketing materials and support you need to help you succeed as an affiliate. You will have access to a dedicated dashboard where you can track your earnings and monitor your progress. We will also provide you with regular updates on new product releases, promotions and other important information to help you promote our product more effectively.

Joining our Affiliate Program is easy and free. Simply sign up by clicking on this link https://ronthedev.gumroad.com/affiliates and fill out the registration form. Once you are approved, you will receive your unique affiliate link and can start promoting our product right away.

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-03-01 16:55

Hi. I have enabled "global search" and given permission to the administrators group. Any search I do returns :

"You are not allowed to access this page, please contact your administrator for help."

Any suggestions? thanks!

version 23.03.01

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-02 07:14

jalfonso wrote:
2023-03-01 16:55
Hi. I have enabled "global search" and given permission to the administrators group. Any search I do returns :

"You are not allowed to access this page, please contact your administrator for help."

Any suggestions? thanks!

version 23.03.01
Have you enabled global search ? Apart from assigning user groups ?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-02 07:33

rngoda wrote:
2023-03-02 07:14
jalfonso wrote:
2023-03-01 16:55

Any suggestions? thanks!

version 23.03.01
Have you enabled global search ? Apart from assigning user groups ? You will also need to check in the folder appginilte for a file called accessperms_config.json and see if the access permissions were saved.

jalfonso

Post by jalfonso » 2023-03-03 10:14

Hello. File contents :

Code: Select all

{"adminltesettings":"1","userareapems":"1","dashbuilder":"1","googletranslate":"0","globalsearch":"1","globalsearchgroups":["Admins"],"accessperms":""}
is correct?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-05 08:15

jalfonso wrote:
2023-03-03 10:14
Hello. File contents :

Code: Select all

{"adminltesettings":"1","userareapems":"1","dashbuilder":"1","googletranslate":"0","globalsearch":"1","globalsearchgroups":["Admins"],"accessperms":""}
is correct?
This seems okay and the members in Admins group should access the global search page.

brudy
Veteran Member

Post by brudy » 2023-03-05 10:42

Hi,

how to add a directory to put the custom pages I created?

https://www.zen2cool.com/3.png

Thanks

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-05 11:54

brudy wrote:
2023-03-05 10:42
Hi,

how to add a directory to put the custom pages I created?

https://www.zen2cool.com/3.png

Thanks
For custom pages, you can select an existing table group created by Appgni and assign it there, currently you cannot create your custom menu/table groups you have to use the ones you specified in Appgini. If you need an extra one, create in appgini then proceed to custom pages builder you will find it there.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-03-15 09:10

We are thrilled to release our last release in March 23.03.15 next release is in April 1st then 15th , we shall be having at least two releases per month. Below is our changelog:

Added import CSV button visibility on the table view page:

This item refers to a new feature that has been added to the table view page. Users can now easily import CSV files into their application by clicking on the "Import CSV" button. This new button makes it much more convenient for users to upload data into their application.

Fixed custom pages display to assigned table groups:

This item refers to a bug that was fixed in the way custom pages are displayed to assigned table groups. Users can now view their custom pages properly, based on the table groups they have been assigned to. This fix ensures that custom pages are displayed accurately, providing a better user experience.

Minor bug fixes on the UI translator tool:

This item refers to the process of identifying and resolving minor bugs that were found in the UI translator tool. These fixes help to ensure that the tool is functioning correctly and providing accurate translations for users.

Added JSON database viewer tool:

This item refers to a new tool that has been added to the application. The JSON database viewer tool allows users to keep track of their application settings data stored in JSON format. Users can now easily view and confirm if the data was saved or not, providing greater transparency and control over their data.

Fixed reports menu creation edit/create parent table fields not showing:

This item refers to a bug that was fixed in the reports menu creation process. Previously, users were unable to see the parent table fields when creating or editing reports. This fix now ensures that users can view all relevant fields when creating or editing reports.

Added an alert on the App settings->general settings:

This item refers to a new feature that has been added to the application's general settings. Users will now receive an alert that shows if their environment allows creating and reading files. This information is important to know if the plugin can create and save files for different purposes such as dashboard files, app configurations, etc.

Added table groups menu collapse option:

This item refers to a new feature that has been added to the table groups menu. Users can now specify if they want the table groups menu to always be collapsed or open from the app settings. This new feature provides greater flexibility and customization for users.

Fixed bug in rendering menu layout of header options:

This item refers to a bug that was fixed in the rendering of the menu layout for header options. Previously, when the options were set under the theme switcher, they were not displaying properly. This fix now ensures that the menu displays correctly, providing a better user experience.

Fixed bug in displaying reports menu for other user groups:

This item refers to a bug that was fixed in the reports menu display for other user groups. Previously, users were unable to view the reports menu for other user groups. This fix now ensures that users can view the reports menu for all user groups.

Updated all outdated JQuery libraries:

This item refers to the process of updating all outdated JQuery libraries that were used in the application. The application now uses the latest version of JQuery, version 3.6.3. This ensures that the application is using the most up-to-date technology, providing a better user experience.

Added ChatGPT Tool in the advanced code snippets in the documentation:

This item refers to a new tool that has been added to the application's advanced code snippets in the documentation. The ChatGPT tool allows users to integrate ChatGPT, a large language model, into their application. This new tool provides users with the ability to enhance their application's functionality and user experience.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-04-25 17:03

AdminLTE For Appgini Plugin New Release V 23.04.24

Hello, we are excited to release our last update in April 2023. Find below detailed change log.

1. Added RTL layout on login page, register page and password reset page:

The first changelog item describes the addition of a right-to-left (RTL) layout on the login page, register page, and password reset page. This means that the layout of the pages has been modified to suit languages that are read from right to left, such as Arabic, Hebrew, or Urdu. The change will make these pages more accessible and user-friendly for speakers of these languages. Users who speak these languages will be able to navigate these pages more easily, as the layout will be more familiar and natural to them.

2. Added option to have the data table collapsed or expanded by default:

Added a new feature to the data table function. The data table function now includes an optional parameter that allows you to specify whether the data table should be collapsed or expanded by default. This means that you can now set the default state of the data table to be collapsed or expanded, depending on your preference. To use this feature, you simply need to pass in an additional parameter to the data table function with a value of either "yes" or "no", depending on whether you want the data table to be collapsed or expanded by default.

3. Added calendar widget function:

Added a new calendar widget function that uses the evo-calendar library. With this new function, you can now easily render events from your database using a single query. This means that you can now display events in a more visually appealing way, with a calendar view that allows users to see the events on specific dates. The function is easy to use, and requires only a single query to render the events. This makes it a convenient and efficient way to display events on your website or application.

Check the documentation here

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by onoehring » 2023-05-05 16:53

Hi Ronald,

I am just wondering: Is it possible to have the LTE UI for some usergroups only, but not for others?
Is it documented (where?) how I can achieve this - if it's possible?

Thanks
Olaf