AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
crnjak
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE for AppGini Plugin

Post by crnjak » 2022-09-18 14:39

same problem is here. Compatibility issue with appgini helper with LTE plugin

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by jsetzer » 2022-09-18 15:15

Using AdminLTE with standard AppGini generated code mixes up different bootstrap versions. This can bring UI issues.

This link lists dependencies of AdminLTE and license information for the required additional libraries:

https://adminlte.io/docs/3.2/dependencies.html#plugins

https://adminlte.io/docs/3.2/license.html

(You can select the AdminLTE version you are using at the top)
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Post by mdannatt » 2022-09-20 10:19

I agree that mixing Bootstrap versions is not recommended. Interesting the Landini version of LTE preserves your js layout in DV, Jan. But sadly, Landini is missing a few key php scripts from its last version. Frustrating for me because I think AdminLTE is (visually) an absolute treat (as do my clients, which is causing me headaches :-) )
Roses are red, Violets are blue, unexpected '}' on line 32

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-09-22 07:51

mdannatt wrote:
2022-09-17 07:24
Hi Ronnie
I'm looking at using this, but have few concerns.
1. Is there a way to get this to this work with appginihelper? I see that tabs still render, there is a problem control with the width and location of fields ,for example ,in filename-dv.js i have::

Code: Select all

var dv = new AppGiniDetailView();
 	var row_1 = dv.addLayout([4,4,4])
	.add(1, ["field 1"])
	.add(2, ["field 2"])
	.add(3, ["field 3"])
	.wrapLabels()
dv.addTab("Details-tab", "Tab Header", "cog")
		.add(row_1)
		.add(row_2)
		.add(row_3)

Here, the dv.addTab works, but the var_row doesn't: fields revert to a single column, full width. Any ideas?
2. I see that the colour palette options in the std version are still based on Bootstrap 3. Am i correct in assuming that Bootstrap 4 colour palette is only available in the PRO version of appginiLTE?
Hello, I do not seem to get the challenge you are facing. I have tried using the same code you have posted to arrange my fields and it works, see the below screenshots.

I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Post by mdannatt » 2022-09-22 20:49

Thanks for the reply Ronnie. I will have another look at it Maybe I have a typo somewhere. Is this compatible with other plugins ? (specifically calendar)

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-09-26 10:23

mdannatt wrote:
2022-09-22 20:49
Thanks for the reply Ronnie. I will have another look at it Maybe I have a typo somewhere. Is this compatible with other plugins ? (specifically calendar)
Hello, I have tested with calendar, messages, and even CSV import and it works fine, in case you identify any issues working with any plugin feel free to let me know so that I can update.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-02 11:43

I have recently updated some files associated with AppginiLTE Pro.
New Release V.22.10.02

What's new ?

Introduced global search feature on the application dashboard. This feature enables your application users to perform a global search on the tables they have access to and have all results listed at once.

Once you update this release, you can enable this global search by going to Appginilte Settings menu, go to general settings and activate global search. You can also enable or disable global search for any user group of choice.

The global search page has been enhanced, you can view all search results in the table view of any table, you can also do a sub search on all the tables found, sort data records, export, print and or copy data records as you wish. The search results are also paginated for easy navigation.

I have also added a search API to the Appgini API, you can find the documentation from the API documentation page. With the search API, you can perform a search on a specific table that you specify and get results returned.

I have made minor changes to the Dashboard builder page, removed the widget functions helper section, to create more space for the code editor. You can find link to widget helper functions and YouTube playlist on the builder page.

That's all for this release. Have any feature suggestion ? feel free to reply.

Cheers!!

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by peebee » 2022-10-04 04:42

This post is for no reason other than to compliment Ronnie on a really great addition that he has created for AppGini.

I just installed the latest update and tested your new Global Search - brilliant!

With all of the other previously released features and security enhancements, this plugin just keeps getting better and better. Please keep up the great work.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-04 11:08

peebee wrote:
2022-10-04 04:42
This post is for no reason other than to compliment Ronnie on a really great addition that he has created for AppGini.

I just installed the latest update and tested your new Global Search - brilliant!

With all of the other previously released features and security enhancements, this plugin just keeps getting better and better. Please keep up the great work.
I really appreciate your positive feedback! glad to have something Appgini engineers can love and work with to create good looking and powerful applications!!

Marcelo Vitoria
Veteran Member

Post by Marcelo Vitoria » 2022-10-07 22:16

Hello friends, we are interested in using the paid version of the plugin, but our apps are all in Brazilian Portuguese. Is there any prediction for a translation model to be released, as there is in AppGini? The translation by Google is very bad.

Thanks
Marcelo Vitoria
Coding since 1984 Basic Sinclair!
Clipper Summer´87 - Visual Foxpro - VB6 - PHP
AppGini 24.11 - AdminLTE
https://www.workspaceservices.com.br

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-08 08:00

Marcelo Vitoria wrote:
2022-10-07 22:16
Hello friends, we are interested in using the paid version of the plugin, but our apps are all in Brazilian Portuguese. Is there any prediction for a translation model to be released, as there is in AppGini? The translation by Google is very bad.

Thanks
Hello, your request will be considered in future releases, as this is still in progress.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-27 06:30

NEW RELEASE 2022.10.26

1. Added language translation

-You can now translate the UI of the Appginilte plugin by modifying the file appginilte_language.php

-When a new version of AppGiniLTE is released, new strings might be added to the appginilte_defaultLang.php file. To translate them, simply copy them to this file ("appginilte_language.php") and translate them here. Do NOT translate them directly in the "appginilte_defaultLang.php" file.

2. Added Database Backup And Restore Plugin

-This plugin will enable you backup and restore your database. You can also download your database backup files. -You can perform full or partial backups of your dB in either sql or gzip format.

-You can also automate your database backup using cron jobs (if you are well versed with it)

-The plugin can be found under Apginilte settings menu

3. Added universal dashboard builder files

-This files will enable you setup dashboard elements and changes that will be applied to all user groups at once. -When you go to the dashboard builder you will find two files named: universal_Bottom_homelinks.php and universal_Top_homelinks.php You can edit this files to suit your needs.

-This will solve the challenge of having to copy paste similar elements across various user group dashboards.

4. Added date format to Appginilte reports

-You can now have your data summarized based on date(Full date, month, year) Lets assume you wanted to see monthly or yearly revenue report: now you can be able to achieve that and the report will show the year or month name with its specific value of summary you defined.

5. Added ability to hide custom pages from the navigation menu

-You can now hide your custom created pages from the navigation menu.

6. Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Post by SkayyHH » 2022-10-29 21:13

This looks very good. Great work! Is it possible to configure the AppGini pages DV Fields and TV Tables with the same look and feel as the Admin LTE fields and tables? So that the AppGini app gets a more modern look.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-31 09:56

SkayyHH wrote:
2022-10-29 21:13
This looks very good. Great work! Is it possible to configure the AppGini pages DV Fields and TV Tables with the same look and feel as the Admin LTE fields and tables? So that the AppGini app gets a more modern look.
This, is a good suggestion, but will be a tough nut to crack. I will look for ways to achieve this:

One way could be use of the Appgini API that powers the back end, then on the front end we could use any template. This may not be available universally for everyone, maybe if you want such in your own project on demand.

crnjak
Veteran Member

Post by crnjak » 2022-11-01 18:36

rngoda wrote:
2022-10-31 09:56
SkayyHH wrote:
2022-10-29 21:13
This, is a good suggestion, but will be a tough nut to crack. I will look for ways to achieve this:

One way could be use of the Appgini API that powers the back end, then on the front end we could use any template. This may not be available universally for everyone, maybe if you want such in your own project on demand.
Why this may not be avaible for anyone? I try to made APPGINI look modern but stil its in my eye looks same. Idea with using appgini bacend and another bootstrat or another for UI it will be good combination.
If I remember corretly jsetzer is start and not finish change theme UI for appgini.
In my case for better UI look help me Appgini js helper.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (72.27 KiB) Viewed 65250 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (168.66 KiB) Viewed 65250 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (48.68 KiB) Viewed 65250 times

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by jsetzer » 2022-11-01 18:50

help me Appgini js helper.
Sorry, AppGini Helper is not involved in any AdminLTE development nor can we give free support on this or other inofficial plugins.

Please ask the vendor of your plugin for support.
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

crnjak
Veteran Member

Post by crnjak » 2022-11-01 19:16

jsetzer wrote:
2022-11-01 18:50
help me Appgini js helper.
Sorry, AppGini Helper is not involved in any AdminLTE development nor can we give free support on this or other inofficial plugins.

Please ask the vendor of your plugin for support.
Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. I wanted to say that in my particular case, the AppGiniHelper JavaScript Library helped me to change the look of the user interface, as you can see in the attachment I posted.

But I'm still not satisfied with the appearance of both the DV screen and even more so the TV screen. Somehow it looks similar.

As far as I remember, you started a project to change the look of the UI, but you never publicly announced it, nor did I personally see it.

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Post by SkayyHH » 2022-11-02 23:26

Many thanks for your response. I thought maybe we could use bootstrap 4 or 5 templates then for the frontend tables and fields. But I don't want that individual only for myself. Maybe is it a possibility for the future of your AppGiniLTE. :-)

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Post by mdannatt » 2022-11-03 08:45

hi ronnie
Issue with Global Search? "Not authorized to access". The accessperms_configJSON file contains the relevant group permissions, but global-search.php seems to have an issue. v221.4 and php 7.4

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-03 15:55

mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-03 08:45
hi ronnie
Issue with Global Search? "Not authorized to access". The accessperms_configJSON file contains the relevant group permissions, but global-search.php seems to have an issue. v221.4 and php 7.4
Hello kindly update to the latest version V.22.10.26 and see if the problem persists

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Post by mdannatt » 2022-11-04 12:55

My apologies. It is v .26 and not .24 as previously stated.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-06 09:58

We are renaming ApginiLTE pro to AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini, this has been informed by the fact that the naming convention of the plugin violated Big prof software's copyrights and could be misleading users to think it is an official plugin from Big prof softwares. We would Like to clarify that this is a third-party plugin not provided and endorsed by BigProf Software.

From now henceforth the plugin will be named AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini, We are committed to continuous improvement and appreciate the support you have given us thus far.

Cheers,
Ronald.

allms

Post by allms » 2022-11-06 13:05

mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-04 12:55
I am having the same search issues with v .26

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-11-06 14:07

allms wrote:
2022-11-06 13:05
mdannatt wrote:
2022-11-04 12:55
I am having the same search issues with v .26
Is it not working for all groups or just specific groups ?

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Post by mdannatt » 2022-11-08 11:03

It doesn't work for any group, including admin. I see you have moved the default global search script out of the hooks folder. Is this an issue maybe?