AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
rngoda
Veteran Member

AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Post by rngoda » 2022-06-22 10:40

This is an easy-to-use and install admin dashboard UI plugin I created for Appgini-generated applications. It gives your Appgini-generated applications a better look and feel built on top of AdminLTE Bootstrap Admin Dashboard Template
You can easily customize it and add more UI elements as you wish.
To download and see more info Visit The Github Repo Here
Screenshots On A Real Project

I hope you will enjoy working with it and using it on your projects!! Cheers!!
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

crnjak
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE for AppGini Plugin

Post by crnjak » 2022-06-22 11:24

awesome work!!!
but I have problem :D
I got this error on dashboard click

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "===" in D:\xampp\htdocs\test1\appginilte\home_links.php on line 124

crnjak
Veteran Member

Post by crnjak » 2022-06-22 12:20

sorry for my post....
i just copy paste and now open with VS to see what is problem :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry again its work OK but have problems with summary reports.
Later I will inspect what is problem so I put solution here.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-06-25 06:06

Hello, for summary reports to be visible on this UI simply go to your hooks folder under links_navmenu.php and find the link for summary reports. Add this before the link
appginilte_view.php?page={original summary reports path here}
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-05 10:42

Check out AppginiLTE Pro features documentation HERE
The pro version features a rich dashboard builder, google login, and user area permissions assignment for groups such as Print, CSV, and filters.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-06 14:50

hernan

Post by hernan » 2022-07-07 09:24

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I checked your Dashboard and it is very very nice!
Nice work!

I'm currently looking if I can integrate it in my projects correctly, and if so, I plan on supporting your project.
What are the difference between PRO and free?

I really think Appgini will benefit from a good looking UI like this one.

Bye!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-09 12:42

hernan wrote:
2022-07-07 09:24
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I checked your Dashboard and it is very very nice!
Nice work!

I'm currently looking if I can integrate it in my projects correctly, and if so, I plan on supporting your project.
What are the difference between PRO and free?

I really think Appgini will benefit from a good looking UI like this one.

Bye!
Thank you for your feedback and appreciation. Here are the key features available in the PRO version and not In the free version.
  • Ability to enable Google login to your application, when enabled, your users can log in using google email verification
  • Inbuilt Login OTP plugin, it can be enabled for any user group of choice, once enabled, members of the given group will be forced to verify their account via email OTP sent to their registered emails before login.
  • You have much more customization flexibility and added widgets compared to the free version
  • Inbuild and robust user area permissions, this means you can now assign user groups permissions to things like print, save CSV, and filters
  • Dashboard builder. This feature enables you to easily build user group dashboards. You can have the ability to add widgets like charts, data tables, buttons, modals, and much more from our inbuilt widget functions. We have a detailed description of all the available widget functions
  • Enhanced login and register pages to match the entire AdminLte theme
  • Pro version has user support guaranteed, regarding integration and also free updates for 1 year.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-09 16:07

Also in the Pro version, you get the reCAPTCHA functionality ready for you to enable by simply providing a few required credentials.
See below screenshots

hernan

Post by hernan » 2022-07-11 16:38

Hi,
I'm still tweaking to be sure it can adapt to my needs.

-> I could really benefit from Google login!

--> One thing I did was to rename all the "APP_TITLE" text present in a couple of files to $APP_TITLE , and then I defined the variable $APP_TITLE in appginilte/appginilte.php. That way it's very easy to rename the app and have it updated everywhere.

--> I'm facing a problem, maybe a dumb problem... when trying to have a custom page load, none of the jquery code that worked before is working now. I receive the error: Uncaught ReferenceError: $js is not defined .
I know that the $j is defined somehwere in the AppGini code... I guess something is messing with that $j ?

--> Also, when adding a trying to add a new record in a table, the new record form opens with the default AppGini header "inside" the AdminLTE view..

-> Finally, I checked your page to buy the pro version, but you only have credit card as a payment method? Didn't you have Paypal method last week ?
[Edit]: I now checked and the Paypal option is back..

Thanks!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-12 05:31

hernan wrote:
2022-07-11 16:38
Hi,
I'm still tweaking to be sure it can adapt to my needs.

-> I could really benefit from Google login!

--> One thing I did was to rename all the "APP_TITLE" text present in a couple of files to $APP_TITLE , and then I defined the variable $APP_TITLE in appginilte/appginilte.php. That way it's very easy to rename the app and have it updated everywhere.

--> I'm facing a problem, maybe a dumb problem... when trying to have a custom page load, none of the jquery code that worked before is working now. I receive the error: Uncaught ReferenceError: $js is not defined .
I know that the $j is defined somehwere in the AppGini code... I guess something is messing with that $j ?

--> Also, when adding a trying to add a new record in a table, the new record form opens with the default AppGini header "inside" the AdminLTE view..

-> Finally, I checked your page to buy the pro version, but you only have credit card as a payment method? Didn't you have Paypal method last week ?
[Edit]: I now checked and the Paypal option is back..

Thanks!
On your first problem of $j , if you're using your custom script outside of the default appgini files , you will definitely get some issues with $j , what I will recommend is load jquery within your custom page using below script:

Code: Select all

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.6.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
Then after loading replace the $j with just $
That should work .

Then on the second issue of seeing default AppGini header, you will simply need to hit the installation file to overwrite it, hit appginilte_install.php
NB: You will always need to hit the installation file after re generating your appgini application to overwrite some default appgini functions, your changes in appginiLTE will be maintained.

Thanks!!

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by peebee » 2022-07-13 02:49

Hi Ronnie,

I've just purchased and installed your Pro version AppginiLTE plugin and have to say that it is an excellent addition to AppGini. Great work.

Apparently all working perfectly, looks good, feature rich and I love the built in additional security hardening features you've added (ReCaptcha, Google OAuth and OTP). No additional coding required - just fill in the required credentials, save and it works! Brilliant.

One thing I would ask - the best way to go about restricting access to "Admin Area", "AppginiLTE Setings", "User Area Permissions", "Dashboard Builder" and "Import CSV" in the User dropdown (and direct access to those pages) to the single Super Admin User only?

Thanks for this great contribution.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-13 04:02

peebee wrote:
2022-07-13 02:49
Hi Ronnie,

I've just purchased and installed your Pro version AppginiLTE plugin and have to say that it is an excellent addition to AppGini. Great work.

Apparently all working perfectly, looks good, feature rich and I love the built in additional security hardening features you've added (ReCaptcha, Google OAuth and OTP). No additional coding required - just fill in the required credentials, save and it works! Brilliant.

One thing I would ask - the best way to go about restricting access to "Admin Area", "AppginiLTE Setings", "User Area Permissions", "Dashboard Builder" and "Import CSV" in the User dropdown (and direct access to those pages) to the single Super Admin User only?

Thanks for this great contribution.
I really appreciate your feedback and support. It is such feedback that keeps me going.

On the issue of restriction to the said pages , currently access is being granted to Admins group users, your suggestion says we do restriction to super admin user only, it's a very valid suggestion and I think I will implement it in the future versions.

Thanks !!

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by peebee » 2022-07-13 05:34

On the issue of restriction to the said pages , currently access is being granted to Admins group users, your suggestion says we do restriction to super admin user only, it's a very valid suggestion and I think I will implement it in the future versions.
In some cases perhaps it may be an advantage for all Admins to have access to those Admin/AppginiLTE links/pages - however in my case only Super Admin has access to the Admin Area for good reason and as I have also added Google OAuth and ReCaptcha credentials to the AppginiLTE dashboard, I don't want to risk another Admin User possibly changing/messing with any of those or any of the other permission or AppginiLTE settings.

I suppose an option to (1) allow Super Admin access only or (2) allow all Admin Group access might be ideal for some but for me - Super Admin only access is required.

Thanks for your time, expertise and great work.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-13 07:44

peebee wrote:
2022-07-13 05:34
In some cases perhaps it may be an advantage for all Admins to have access to those Admin/AppginiLTE links/pages - however in my case only Super Admin has access to the Admin Area for good reason and as I have also added Google OAuth and ReCaptcha credentials to the AppginiLTE dashboard, I don't want to risk another Admin User possibly changing/messing with any of those or any of the other permission or AppginiLTE settings.

I suppose an option to (1) allow Super Admin access only or (2) allow all Admin Group access might be ideal for some but for me - Super Admin only access is required.

Thanks for your time, expertise and great work.
I think now I have an idea, that we can give the super admin ability to enable or disable other Admin users' access to certain pages. I will work on an update in the near future.

hernan

Post by hernan » 2022-07-13 10:39

Hi Ronnie,

Just wanted to let you know that I just bought your plugin.
I will probably be contacting you with doubts, but as far as I saw with the non-pro version, it is a very nice plugin that will refresh completely my app, and my customer will be very happy, I hope!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-13 17:55

hernan wrote:
2022-07-13 10:39
Hi Ronnie,

Just wanted to let you know that I just bought your plugin.
I will probably be contacting you with doubts, but as far as I saw with the non-pro version, it is a very nice plugin that will refresh completely my app, and my customer will be very happy, I hope!
Thanks for the purchase and support, incase of any concerns or malfunctions I am always available on mail [email protected] Always ready to help and make this be the best purchase you've ever made .

Cheers !!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-14 03:02

Speacial Note: This plugin was developed and tested on AppGini version 22.14
There maybe Slight variations with older versions, some users may experience some functionality errors that are not supported with the version of Appgini they are using. Kindly do make sure you're running the latest version of Appgini for smooth functionality.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-16 08:03

AppginiLTE V 22.07.16 New Release
Change log:
  • -Fix: security update, JSON files containing plugin credentials cannot be accessed via the browser directly.
    - Super admin can now decide if other admin users can access the AppginiLTE settings, user area permissions, dashboard builder, and installation page.
    -Ability to upload or set your application icon and favicon.
    -Introducing version numbers: the format shall be Year of release-month and date eg: version 22.07.15
    -Ability to change your Application title from the settings area.
    -Sign up link now only appears on the login page if the admin has enabled registration for any group.
    -Guest users can now access the dashboard if the admin has allowed such access.
    _Added a new tab section under AppginiLTE settings: General Settings.
    -Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.

Moh Youba
Veteran Member

Post by Moh Youba » 2022-07-16 17:59

Hello

How to get the new version and update?

Thank you

hernan

Post by hernan » 2022-07-18 13:51

Hi Ronald,

I'm still amazed by your plugin!

I just tested the last version and I think I found a small typo error in appginilte_dashboard.php, where the "appginilte_ " is duplicated, thus not allowing to see the login screen.

the code is:

include(__DIR__ . '/appginilte_appginilte_login.php');
but should be:

include(__DIR__ . '/appginilte_login.php'); 

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-18 14:53

hernan wrote:
2022-07-18 13:51
Hi Ronald,

I'm still amazed by your plugin!

I just tested the last version and I think I found a small typo error in appginilte_dashboard.php, where the "appginilte_ " is duplicated, thus not allowing to see the login screen.

the code is:

include(__DIR__ . '/appginilte_appginilte_login.php');
but should be:

include(__DIR__ . '/appginilte_login.php'); 
Hello, that was a bug during installation, made a release today V.22.07.18 that has since been fixed. Thanks !!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-18 14:55

Moh Youba wrote:
2022-07-16 17:59
Hello

How to get the new version and update?

Thank you
If you are an existing client and made a purchase via ronthedev.gumroad.com/l/appginiltepro you can just go to your download email and log in to get your new download link.
For any previous customers who purchased before we migrated to Gumroad, I sent the new version via email.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-21 13:47

New release V.22.07.21

Change log
  • Added password view toggler on the login page
  • Fixed admin OTP verification bypass by accessing the admin area directly for admin users.
  • Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!! :P

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-25 14:52

New release V.22.07.25

Changelog
  • Fixed. All custom nav links that were assigned to a table group in hooks/links-navmenu.php now appear on the dashboard side menu for the respective group. You must provide the index of the table group in the navLinks array eg:

'table_group' => 2,
    NB: If you have a custom link that does not belong to any group supply the following navLinks parameter:

'table_group' => 'None'
  • Removed required resources/lib/main.css and resources/lib/main.js files in appginilte_header.php that caused an error in the console (did not have any performance issue)