AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
charmed_ones
Veteran Member

OTP Window in FireFox

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-12-23 17:17

The OTP windows works fine in EDGE and CHROME but in Firefox the number boxes are unviewable and you can't use the number keypad to enter the numbers on a normal keyboard you must use the numbers at the top of the keyboard

anyway you can fix the window numbers in FireFox and maybe see if the end user would be able to use the keypad on the keyboard instead of the numbers across the top?
Attachments
2023-12-23_11-53-58.png
OTP
2023-12-23_11-53-58.png (32.56 KiB) Viewed 3098 times

rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Post by rngoda » 2024-01-08 16:21

utony wrote:
2023-12-23 02:49
Explain this then?
That is the expected date your purchase renews, but that does not mean you will be charged. After that date, you will not be able to download new updates until you renew that is it, there is no logic for automatic charging on your card, and you will have to initiate it if you want.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: OTP Window in FireFox

Post by rngoda » 2024-01-08 16:23

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-12-23 17:17
The OTP windows works fine in EDGE and CHROME but in Firefox the number boxes are unviewable and you can't use the number keypad to enter the numbers on a normal keyboard you must use the numbers at the top of the keyboard

anyway you can fix the window numbers in FireFox and maybe see if the end user would be able to use the keypad on the keyboard instead of the numbers across the top?
Hello, this is noted, I will reproduce this on fire fox and have a fix in the next release.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

ckebbell
Veteran Member

Post by ckebbell » 2024-02-16 11:44

Hi Ronnie

This plugin has been amazing and I love working with it, thank you for this GUI.

Can I ask - is there a way to limit the badge count on the home page to the logged in users?

I don't usually show the badge counts on homepage, because each logged in users should only see their own records (my SQL query used to be "WHERE clientid LIKE .{$user}." in my appgini app without the plugin)

But I notice that the new dashboard shows record counts by default, so I either need a way to disable this or a guide to where the coding for it is held, so I can target my code towards the correct location? I would usually use hooks-header-extras.php but this does not seem to affect the homepage.

Thank you

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-02-22 20:48

ckebbell wrote:
2024-02-16 11:44
Hi Ronnie

This plugin has been amazing and I love working with it, thank you for this GUI.

Can I ask - is there a way to limit the badge count on the home page to the logged in users?

I don't usually show the badge counts on homepage, because each logged in users should only see their own records (my SQL query used to be "WHERE clientid LIKE .{$user}." in my appgini app without the plugin)

But I notice that the new dashboard shows record counts by default, so I either need a way to disable this or a guide to where the coding for it is held, so I can target my code towards the correct location? I would usually use hooks-header-extras.php but this does not seem to affect the homepage.

Thank you
Hello, do you mean you want the table cards record count to only show number of records owned by the current logged in user ? If so then the count should correctly show, unless you mean custom count not based on Appgini record ownership.

ckebbell
Veteran Member

Post by ckebbell » 2024-02-27 22:32

Hello, sorry I was not very clear at all in my msg!

Yes, my current app filters records based on a custom "WHERE" SQL query. I use a hook so that each user only sees table records where a specific field is relevant to them (the clientid field has to match their login username). Client 1 only sees records in each table where client ID is client1, client 2 sees only client2 records, etc. The Show All button is disabled, so no-one can see anyone else's records.

But the new dashboard shows the count of all records for each table. Is there a way to filter or remove the badge count? I have tried filtering using hooks-headers-extras,php but I think my skills are perhaps not advanced enough. I need the tables to be displayed in the homepage, so that users can navigate to them.

Also, as a sidenote - can I use any of the widgets on the detail view pages in my app, or are they only coded for use on the homepage? If I create a .js file in the hooks folder to change the detail view layout, am I able to call the widgets (like the donut chart)?

Finally, are we able to have a homepage that is specific to users, rather than to Groups yet? (sorry for so many questions, your plugin has changed the way I use my app, so I want to make the most of it!)

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-01 11:16

ckebbell wrote:
2024-02-27 22:32
Hello, sorry I was not very clear at all in my msg!

Yes, my current app filters records based on a custom "WHERE" SQL query. I use a hook so that each user only sees table records where a specific field is relevant to them (the clientid field has to match their login username). Client 1 only sees records in each table where client ID is client1, client 2 sees only client2 records, etc. The Show All button is disabled, so no-one can see anyone else's records.

But the new dashboard shows the count of all records for each table. Is there a way to filter or remove the badge count? I have tried filtering using hooks-headers-extras,php but I think my skills are perhaps not advanced enough. I need the tables to be displayed in the homepage, so that users can navigate to them.

Also, as a sidenote - can I use any of the widgets on the detail view pages in my app, or are they only coded for use on the homepage? If I create a .js file in the hooks folder to change the detail view layout, am I able to call the widgets (like the donut chart)?

Finally, are we able to have a homepage that is specific to users, rather than to Groups yet? (sorry for so many questions, your plugin has changed the way I use my app, so I want to make the most of it!)
To answer your first question regarding the count, you can hide the cards/tables for all the groups that you wish then opt to use the info card widget to show the count, which allows you to specifiy the query to show the count eg:

Code: Select all

<?php echo homeLinkInfoBox_1("Total Sales", sqlValue("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SALES WHERE client_id='$username'"), "sales_view.php", "far fa-envelope", "info","col-md-3 col-sm-6 col-12","font-awosome",'',2); ?>
For your second question regarding using the widgets in your detail pages of Appgini, you cannot. Widgets can only be used on the dashboards and custom pages.

For your last concern about user based dashboards, we do not have that at the moment but we can consider adding that as a feature in the future releases.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-01 11:19

I am pleased to announce the release of AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini Version 24.03.01, bringing several exciting features and improvements based on the Changelog for March 2024.
This update includes the addition of the Table Custom Styler, allowing users to set custom table header colours with stylish CSS curves.
We've also fixed the issue with saving table groups containing special characters and improved the redirection to the previously visited page after login for a seamless user experience. A new widget function, showFullCalendar, has been introduced, and users can now personalize their profiles with images. Additionally, you can now set custom PNG icons for AppGini table groups and custom pages, and there's an option to permanently disable the Twitter feed in the admin area under general settings. We believe these enhancements will elevate your experience with AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini.

View the changelog here: https://headwayapp.co/pay-hero-kenya-changelog

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2024-03-01 19:38

Thank you for the update,
but I just ran the install updated and I'm still showing the version is 23.11.05

none of the new features are showing and it doesn't say the updated version?
Attachments
2024-03-01_14-35-35.png
2024-03-01_14-35-35.png (124.2 KiB) Viewed 669 times
2024-03-01_14-35-18.png
2024-03-01_14-35-18.png (79.2 KiB) Viewed 669 times

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Re: OTP Window in FireFox

Post by charmed_ones » 2024-03-01 22:09

We also noticed that the OTP Window In Firefox hasn't been fixed yet either
When will this issue be resolved?

rngoda wrote:
2024-01-08 16:23
charmed_ones wrote:
2023-12-23 17:17

Hello, this is noted, I will reproduce this on fire fox and have a fix in the next release.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-06 15:28

charmed_ones wrote:
2024-03-01 19:38
Thank you for the update,
but I just ran the install updated and I'm still showing the version is 23.11.05

none of the new features are showing and it doesn't say the updated version?
Kindly ensure you check for the correct version on your downloads page it should be V 24.03.01 Login Here to download

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by onoehring » 2024-03-08 07:21

Hi,

in the shop, when I click on "renew" (to buy the latest version), I do not see the option to use Paypal. Is there an error? In the footer of the main page Paypal is shown.

Olaf

allms

Post by allms » 2024-03-10 12:32

I have a problem when I create a new custom page, and assign it to a "custom table group menu". Each page added creates 3 duplicate menu entries.
Any help would be appreciated.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-11 11:14

onoehring wrote:
2024-03-08 07:21
Hi,

in the shop, when I click on "renew" (to buy the latest version), I do not see the option to use Paypal. Is there an error? In the footer of the main page Paypal is shown.

Olaf
Currently, we don't accept PayPal as a payment option. No worries, though! You can easily make your purchase using your MasterCard or VisaCard. It's important to note that we prioritize your security and privacy – we don't store any of your card details, and there's no automatic renewal charge on your card. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance. Happy Coding!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-11 11:17

allms wrote:
2024-03-10 12:32
I have a problem when I create a new custom page, and assign it to a "custom table group menu". Each page added creates 3 duplicate menu entries.
Hello for this, you have to run the app installation script, then check on the section for issues that need your attention, you will see instructions on how to fix that.

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by onoehring » 2024-03-12 04:39

Hi Ron,

thank you for your answer concerning payment methods (paypal).
I have lost visa credentials once already in some unknown online store. You can probably agree, that this makes it strange (to unacceptable) to use visa again for "small" stores with some payment provider ....

Olaf

allms

Post by allms » 2024-03-12 09:42

rngoda wrote:
2024-03-11 11:17
allms wrote:
Hello for this, you have to run the app installation script, then check on the section for issues that need your attention, you will see instructions on how to fix that.
This is what I get when your instruction is followed
" Issues That Need Your Attention
There are NO attention issues. Incase any issues are found with your code, you will see them here."

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2024-03-12 13:01

allms wrote:
2024-03-12 09:42
rngoda wrote:
allms wrote:
There are NO attention issues. Incase any issues are found with your code, you will see them here."
Kindly share your code for hooks/links-navmenu.php

allms

Post by allms » 2024-03-14 11:13

rngoda wrote:
2024-03-12 13:01
allms wrote:
2024-03-12 09:42
rngoda wrote:

Kindly share your code for hooks/links-navmenu.php
The problem was in that file, code was triplicated. Erased 2 instances and all is well.