Enable simple xml

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
mcasey

Enable simple xml

Post by mcasey » 2020-11-27 19:20

Hi All,

I am hosting an appgini web application on an aws ec2 instance and all appeared to be working properly.

When I tried to install the SPM plugin and got an error, this is the first time I've tried to use a plugin wiht an appgini app but I think I am doing it right and have tried a number of times to get it working, these are the steps I have followed:

1) I uploaded the file to the application folder using filezilla,
2) went to the admin area, selected plugins > Search page maker
3) "Dropped" the appgini project file (.axp) file where suggested

I then got a blank page with just "Please, enable simplexml extention in your php.ini configuration file."

Can anyone help on how to get plugins working on an aws hosted appgini application?

Thanks,
Michael

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Enable simple xml

Post by a.gneady » 2020-12-03 12:06

I'm so sorry for the long delay. Usually, you'd need to install it via shell using this command (for Debian/Ubuntu):

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install php-xml
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.