appgini plugins installation problems: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AppGiniPlugin

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
fgazza
Veteran Member

appgini plugins installation problems: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AppGiniPlugin

Post by fgazza » 2020-07-09 08:50

Hi to everyone.
I uploaded all the appgini plugins in my project plugins folder: the plugins are calendar, summary reports, mass update, search page maker and appgini helper inline dv.
my portal address is www.sullabuonastrada.org/governance
Inside the governance folder there is a PLUGINS folder.
I copied the plugins folder contained in each plugins installation folder to the plugins folder contained in the governance folder of my portal.
Of all the plugins, only inline dv helper appgini works.
The other plugins return are listedin my administrative area plugins menu bu if i clic on a plugins title, i have this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AppGiniPlugin :: prepare_projects_folder () in /home1/vega/public_html/sullabuonastrada.org/governance/plugins/plugins-resources/loader.php:27 Stack trace: # 0 / home1 / vega /public_html/sullabuonastrada.org/governance/plugins/plugins-resources/loader.php(63): load_plugins_resources () # 1 /home1/vega/public_html/sullabuonastrada.org/governance/plugins/spm/header.php(2) : include ('/ home1 / vega / pub ...') # 2 /home1/vega/public_html/sullabuonastrada.org/governance/plugins/spm/index.php(2): include ('/ home1 / vega / pub ... ') # 3 {main} thrown in /home1/vega/public_html/sullabuonastrada.org/governance/plugins/plugins-resources/loader.php on line 27 
can anyone help me solve this problem or tell me where i may have gone wrong?

Thank you!

Fabiano

fgazza
Veteran Member

Re: appgini plugins installation problems: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AppGiniPlugin

Post by fgazza » 2020-07-09 14:21

I solved!
I reinstalled one of the plugins (in my case calendar) and now they all seem to work!
Thanks to all!
Fabiano

fgazza
Veteran Member

Re: appgini plugins installation problems: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method AppGiniPlugin

Post by fgazza » 2020-07-09 15:02

in the end the problem is not solved!
Now the list of plugins appears in the navigation menu of the administrative area.
If I click on a plugin I can upload my axp file but the screen remains frozen after I upload the file.
The file is visible via ftp in the "projects" folder.
The "show me how to get started" button has no effect.
I tried to upload my file through the different plugins.
Now opening any plugin I see "Or open a project you uploaded before (projects found: 3)"
In any case, if I click on "Or open a project you uploaded before (projects found: 3)" nothing happens.

Please help me!

Thank you!

Fabiano

hgarbe
Veteran Member

Post by hgarbe » 2020-07-25 13:21

Hi Fabiano,

I do use the same Plugins as you except for the inline dv. Apparently there can happen sort of a interference between them. Never really tried to track it down which one. But maybe you want to. Install one Plugin at a time, create with the Plugin whatever you wanted to for you app and then continue with the next one. Then you see which one causes that issue an on the other side get done the job. Maybe start with spm? As this is the oldest regarding the last update of it.

fgazza
Veteran Member

Post by fgazza » 2020-08-06 11:09

Hi! Thank you for your suggestions!
After reinstall plugin the list of plugins appears in the navigation menu of the administrative area.
If I click on a plugin I can upload my axp file but the screen remains frozen after I upload the file.

Finally i solved this issue simply deleting the cache of the browser!!!

Ciao.

Fabiano