Mass Update Plugin

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
gatenet
Veteran Member

Mass Update Plugin

Post by gatenet » 2019-06-13 09:54

Hello all, i like that i saw the mass update plugin and it's great to see that appgini is envolving further, jyust a question before i buy it, can the mass update plugin to work with two fields in one command? ex i have one filed pay date and one pay method and would like to see mass update some records with the date and the payment method, is that possible? Also is it working with drop down fields?
TIA

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Mass Update Plugin

Post by a.gneady » 2019-06-22 14:55

Currently not, but I've added this suggestion to our backlog to possibly implement it in new releases.
Also is it working with drop down fields?
Yes, Mass Update plugin detects lookup and option list fields and if you allow users to specify the value to update when creating the commands in the plugin, they'll see an auto-complete drop-down to choose the new value.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

bruceholt
Veteran Member

Post by bruceholt » 2021-01-21 10:02

Ahmed

Do you have any progress regarding the updating of two fields as I would like users to be able to select from a drop-down and also select the date?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2021-01-23 18:59

We plan to add it in future releases of Mass Update plugin, but haven't worked on it yet unfortunately.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

bruceholt
Veteran Member

Post by bruceholt » 2021-01-23 19:21

No prob. Thanks Ahmed.