SPM + Summary Reports

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
gatenet
Veteran Member

SPM + Summary Reports

Post by gatenet » 2019-02-19 12:01

Can both of search page maker work along with summary reports? and if yes how you install them?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: SPM + Summary Reports

Post by a.gneady » 2019-02-20 12:27

Yes, all plugins are designed to exist together without issues:
  1. Start by installing the one released earlier first. For example, at the time of writing this post, latest Search Page Maker (SPM) version is 1.08, released Dec 9, 2018, while latest Summary Reports (sR) version is 2.0, released Jan 14, 2019. So we should start with SPM.
  2. After installing SPM, you should have a 'plugins' folder inside your AppGini-generated application folder. The structure of the plugins folder should look like this:

Code: Select all

plugins
      |--- plugins-reources
      |--- projects
      |--- spm
      |--- index.php
  3. Next, we should install SR, accepting to overwrite any files/folders with the same name inside the plugins folder if asked to. Plugins are designed so that newer versions of the same files are backward-compatible, so overwriting older ones with newer ones should be no problem. After installing, the plugins folder would look like this:

Code: Select all

plugins
      |--- plugins-reources
      |--- projects
      |--- spm
      |--- summary_reports
      |--- index.php
  4. Test everything is working fine by going to the admin area of your app. Opening the 'Plugins' menu, you should see both SPM and SR listed.
I hope this helps :)
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

rpierce
Veteran Member

Re: SPM + Summary Reports

Post by rpierce » 2019-08-23 16:04

For some reason I'm unable to start a new topic, so I'm hoping to get an answer to my issue by posting a reply:

I have a pie chart the has selected the Blue theme. THe colors of the slices is so close that it's very difficult to discern them from each other. Is there a way to select bettor colors for pie charts?
PIE.PNG
PIE.PNG (37.1 KiB) Viewed 6075 times