Summary Reports Translations

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
gatenet
Veteran Member

Summary Reports Translations

Post by gatenet » 2019-02-20 17:00

Hello all i found that some of the words are not in the language file to translate them.
1. is in the report title the from(date) to(date) is not in
2. Sum of is not in

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Summary Reports Translations

Post by a.gneady » 2019-02-21 17:55

Thanks for reporting this. I'll check and fix it in a hotfix release within a few days.
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini apps through our online course.

:arrow: Summary Reports plugin enables you to build powerful reports and charts inside your AppGini application through a few simple steps. See the big picture and discover trends in your data that empower you to take the right decisions confidently.

:arrow: Search Page Maker enables you to build user-friendly yet powerful search pages for your AppGini application by simply dragging and dropping the fields you want to include in search.

mskuodas

Post by mskuodas » 2019-02-21 18:12

btw, i can give Lithuanian language translation. I have almost all file translated for my project, so I can officialy share it if needed. I just need to finish translate.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2019-02-23 15:04

That would be awesome. Thanks a lot :)
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini apps through our online course.

:arrow: Summary Reports plugin enables you to build powerful reports and charts inside your AppGini application through a few simple steps. See the big picture and discover trends in your data that empower you to take the right decisions confidently.

:arrow: Search Page Maker enables you to build user-friendly yet powerful search pages for your AppGini application by simply dragging and dropping the fields you want to include in search.