AppginiLTE Plugin

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
crnjak

Re: AppginiLTE Plugin

Post by crnjak » 2022-09-18 14:39

same problem is here. Compatibility issue with appgini helper with LTE plugin

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by jsetzer » 2022-09-18 15:15

Using AdminLTE with standard AppGini generated code mixes up different bootstrap versions. This can bring UI issues.

This link lists dependencies of AdminLTE and license information for the required additional libraries:

https://adminlte.io/docs/3.2/dependencies.html#plugins

https://adminlte.io/docs/3.2/license.html

(You can select the AdminLTE version you are using at the top)
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

mdannatt

Post by mdannatt » 2022-09-20 10:19

I agree that mixing Bootstrap versions is not recommended. Interesting the Landini version of LTE preserves your js layout in DV, Jan. But sadly, Landini is missing a few key php scripts from its last version. Frustrating for me because I think AdminLTE is (visually) an absolute treat (as do my clients, which is causing me headaches :-) )
Roses are red, Violets are blue, unexpected '}' on line 32

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-09-22 07:51

mdannatt wrote:
2022-09-17 07:24
Hi Ronnie
I'm looking at using this, but have few concerns.
1. Is there a way to get this to this work with appginihelper? I see that tabs still render, there is a problem control with the width and location of fields ,for example ,in filename-dv.js i have::

Code: Select all

var dv = new AppGiniDetailView();
 	var row_1 = dv.addLayout([4,4,4])
	.add(1, ["field 1"])
	.add(2, ["field 2"])
	.add(3, ["field 3"])
	.wrapLabels()
dv.addTab("Details-tab", "Tab Header", "cog")
		.add(row_1)
		.add(row_2)
		.add(row_3)

Here, the dv.addTab works, but the var_row doesn't: fields revert to a single column, full width. Any ideas?
2. I see that the colour palette options in the std version are still based on Bootstrap 3. Am i correct in assuming that Bootstrap 4 colour palette is only available in the PRO version of appginiLTE?
Hello, I do not seem to get the challenge you are facing. I have tried using the same code you have posted to arrange my fields and it works, see the below screenshots.

I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.
Buy AppginiLTE Plugin: https://ronthedev.gumroad.com/l/appginiltepro
Checkout AppginiLTE Tutorials On Youtube

mdannatt

Post by mdannatt » 2022-09-22 20:49

Thanks for the reply Ronnie. I will have another look at it Maybe I have a typo somewhere. Is this compatible with other plugins ? (specifically calendar)
Roses are red, Violets are blue, unexpected '}' on line 32

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-09-26 10:23

mdannatt wrote:
2022-09-22 20:49
Thanks for the reply Ronnie. I will have another look at it Maybe I have a typo somewhere. Is this compatible with other plugins ? (specifically calendar)
Hello, I have tested with calendar, messages, and even CSV import and it works fine, in case you identify any issues working with any plugin feel free to let me know so that I can update.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-02 11:43

I have recently updated some files associated with AppginiLTE Pro.
New Release V.22.10.02

What's new ?

Introduced global search feature on the application dashboard. This feature enables your application users to perform a global search on the tables they have access to and have all results listed at once.

Once you update this release, you can enable this global search by going to Appginilte Settings menu, go to general settings and activate global search. You can also enable or disable global search for any user group of choice.

The global search page has been enhanced, you can view all search results in the table view of any table, you can also do a sub search on all the tables found, sort data records, export, print and or copy data records as you wish. The search results are also paginated for easy navigation.

I have also added a search API to the Appgini API, you can find the documentation from the API documentation page. With the search API, you can perform a search on a specific table that you specify and get results returned.

I have made minor changes to the Dashboard builder page, removed the widget functions helper section, to create more space for the code editor. You can find link to widget helper functions and YouTube playlist on the builder page.

That's all for this release. Have any feature suggestion ? feel free to reply.

Cheers!!

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by peebee » 2022-10-04 04:42

This post is for no reason other than to compliment Ronnie on a really great addition that he has created for AppGini.

I just installed the latest update and tested your new Global Search - brilliant!

With all of the other previously released features and security enhancements, this plugin just keeps getting better and better. Please keep up the great work.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2022-10-04 11:08

peebee wrote:
2022-10-04 04:42
This post is for no reason other than to compliment Ronnie on a really great addition that he has created for AppGini.

I just installed the latest update and tested your new Global Search - brilliant!

With all of the other previously released features and security enhancements, this plugin just keeps getting better and better. Please keep up the great work.
I really appreciate your positive feedback! glad to have something Appgini engineers can love and work with to create good looking and powerful applications!!