Also send email to support?

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
shasta59
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Also send email to support?

Post by shasta59 » 2013-06-23 01:53

Ahmad

Great idea for a section. As you know I do come up with one or two from time to time. Should I post them here instead of sending them direct to you along with the testing I do to verify the result/bug? And, then if you need the axp file you can direct request it?

I can see by posting here it should allow users to see the topic and save multiple support emails re the same issue or concern.

Alan
Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Using Appgini 5.50 -

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Also send email to support?

Post by a.gneady » 2013-07-01 20:17

Sorry for the delay, Alan.

Well ... I'd most probably reply to them faster if sent via the support form in the site as I don't check the forum everyday ... but please do feel free to post the replies here as it would help other users find an answer faster.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.