No response from support for 30 days

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
Marcelo Vitoria
Veteran Member

No response from support for 30 days

Post by Marcelo Vitoria » 2023-04-11 16:56

I sent a complete Brazilian Portuguese translation file for version 22.14 (Whether it even works for version 23.11) to support for 30 days and I haven't had any kind of response.

It is worth noting that I also sent a file for translation from Portuguese to Portugal.

Is anyone also being ignored by support?

In the message I mentioned that some language files are very incomplete and others are totally outdated, so I offered to translate other languages in exchange for negotiating plugin licenses or something like that, but I didn't get any kind of response.

I also sent a video of a plugin with the audio translated using a new A.I. that would facilitate learning in several languages in another email, which was also ignored

This forum is also a bit abandoned.

Does anyone know what's going on?
Marcelo Vitoria
Coding since 1984 Basic Sinclair!
Clipper Summer´87 - Visual Foxpro - VB6 - PHP
AppGini 24.12 - AdminLTE - SPM
https://www.workspaceservices.com.br

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: No response from support for 30 days

Post by a.gneady » 2023-04-15 14:16

Hello Marcelo,

I'm so sorry for the long delay due to a very long email queue and being busy with the new release of AppGini. I replied to your email now.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.