Functioning

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
hydrald7

Functioning

Post by hydrald7 » 2022-06-06 09:01

Hi there,
I am a novice and currently I have 2 events that I cannot understand, your help please, would be very useful to me.
So this is it :
1) In my first screenshot, you can see that on 2 child tables, the creation is offered to me twice on 2 different fields... I don't understand why and I would like it to appear like the 2 other children tables (Trésorerie, Revisions)
Can you tell me what I need to do to get the desired result?

2) In my second screenshot you can see what is displayed when I log into my website xxxxx.yyyyyy.com.
the user must validate the button to finally arrive on the login page (index.php?signIn=1).
Please, how do I get directly to the login page?

Thanks for any help you can give me
Cordially
Mauritius
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (37.58 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (119.51 KiB) Viewed 718 times

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Functioning

Post by jsetzer » 2022-06-06 09:13

I guess there are two lookup fields referring the same table. In these cases AppGini needs to distinguish between those two fields and automatically adds more detailed information about the referring field(s).

I don't know your business requirement, maybe you have just missed to check [x] Autofill on the second field.
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

hydrald7

Re: Functioning

Post by hydrald7 » 2022-06-07 16:23

Hello Jan,
That's exactly it, you're right, I had forgotten to put the second field in Autofill.
Can be a suggestion to enlighten me on the login page?
Anyway thanks for your help
Best regards