appgini_query_log

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
utony
Veteran Member

appgini_query_log

Post by utony » 2021-08-26 00:32

How can take this code out or remove this from my application? IT is causing my application to fail.

I had 7.4 million rows of error log data! That's not a typo. I don't want it in my app. admin panel etc. I tried the hot fix and it does not work for me posted by other users. Please fix this!!!!!!!!

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: appgini_query_log

Post by onoehring » 2021-08-26 05:37

Hi,

I agree - in part - , the table is ... well useful, but holds a lot of unnecessary information:
Some SQL commands on index.php make the table grow and grow, which is kind of annoying (as AG tries to create/alter indexes/tables on each run as it seems).

As an intermediate solution:
Add this to your index.php:

Code: Select all

$sql="DELETE FROM `appgini_query_log`;
$result = sqlValue(sql);
This will delete all entries from the table each time index.php is opened. Of course, you could place this in a custom function and call the function from the _init functions of your tables.

Olaf

utony
Veteran Member

Re: appgini_query_log

Post by utony » 2021-08-26 10:26

Perfect! Thank you I will try tonight. I hope this option is fixed or at least provided as an option to turn on and off in admin panel in next release.

Cheers!