AppGini 5.81

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
Moh Youba
Veteran Member

AppGini 5.81

Post by Moh Youba » 2019-10-16 12:18

Hello

I have a problem with this feature "Copying child records" didn't work for me ! Is there any advice.

Thank you

Moh Youba
Veteran Member

Re: AppGini 5.81

Post by Moh Youba » 2019-10-17 00:31

Hello

Tested on Live server and working well, just not working on local server. I have to check my configuration

Regards,

mysh_eireannach
Veteran Member

Re: AppGini 5.81

Post by mysh_eireannach » 2019-11-08 01:13

Hi

Have issue with AppGini 5.81 with copying child records.

Some of my records, have 970 child records, and during coping looks like two outputs:

Copied some of child records like 20-30, and looks like website suspended.

or

Not Copied of child records at all!

what I need to do?

I find some information at https://bigprof.com/appgini/help/workin ... kup-fields

Copy child records when copying parent (available in AppGini 5.80 and above) would copy child records if the user copies the parent record by clicking the Save As Copy button. The lookup field in the copied child records would be automatically set to the new parent record. This is a very handy feature for scenarios like duplicating an order and all its order items, a product, and all the items in its bill of materials, ... etc. It saves users the time to manually add child records from scratch.

Copying child records requires cURL PHP extension to be installed and enabled on your server.

As of AppGini 5.81, a new configuration parameter, $host, was added in config.php. The value of this parameter is set by default to the host name of your server as automatically detected by PHP. However, if copying of child records is not working (and curl PHP extension is enabled), you might need to check and change this value manually by editing the config file. PHP might not detect the internal host name correctly in cases where servers are behind NAT or load balancers, Docker containers, or similar network configurations.