Search Page Maker ignored dropdown autofill fields

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Search Page Maker ignored dropdown autofill fields

Post by onoehring » 2019-06-05 13:07

Hi,

I am using a dropdown with a custom query to give more information to the user. I CONCAT 4 fields and show this in a single drop down. On the same record there are 3 other drop down fields but they are set to AUTOFILL. This works fine.
But ... when I use the Search Page Maker, I can not use these fields in the search. They are simply not offered to me. Please see the screenshot.
I would expect to see the three fields Reihe, Tiefe and Ebene as well in the Search Page Maker.
ec8.png
ec8.png (150.38 KiB) Viewed 4775 times
Olaf

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Search Page Maker ignored dropdown autofill fields

Post by a.gneady » 2019-06-13 13:09

Thanks for reporting this issue, Olaf. We're investigating it and will consider including auto-fill lookups in future releases of SPM.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.