AppGini still searches for old table

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

AppGini still searches for old table

Post by onoehring » 2019-06-05 12:42

Hi,

I had a table ecomo_ContainerSpezifika - which I removed from AppGini, as well as from the database.
Now that I enter the Admin area, I see this error (see image).
I deleted all files from the server, regenerated the complete project again an uploaded the new files with no luck. The error stays. But: When I want to use Rebuild fields - everything seems to be in order (see image 2).
The database does not contain the table anymore, so I guess the error is from AppGini checking for changed entries in that table when I access the admin area. Maybe there should be some suggestion, that if that table has been removed, the checks for this can be skipped?
In tables membership_userrecords and membership_grouppermissions there are records containing the (now deleted) table ecomo_ContainerSpezifika
When I remove those (phpmyadmin) - the error vanishes as well - so I guess this is at least an annoyance (escpecially in design phase), if not a bug.

ec6.png
ec6.png (10.76 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
and
ec7.png
ec7.png (12.31 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Olaf