Error Sorry! You don't have permission to access this table

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
omphilesithole

Error Sorry! You don't have permission to access this table

Post by omphilesithole » 2015-02-04 11:27

Good Day

I am getting the error - Sorry! You don't have permission to access this table. Please contact the admin. when i try to access one of my links, locally on my pc it works very fine but live its giving this error and not sure what could be the problem since all my login details to the database are correct?

I will highly appreciate your help since this is urgent

my link - http://www.co-safety.co.za/dashboard/no ... s_view.php

Thanks

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Error Sorry! You don't have permission to access this ta

Post by a.gneady » 2015-02-04 22:30

You should log in as admin, click the "Admin area" button, open the "Groups" menu > View groups .. click on each group and make sure it has the correct access permissions to each table.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

omphilesithole

Re: Error Sorry! You don't have permission to access this ta

Post by omphilesithole » 2015-02-06 13:12

Thank you for the reply its sorted what i did is: i went to view groups on the admin site and only to find out that the table was not appearing then i went to the code directly i added the table then i set the permissions and the error was sorted!!