Northwind demo: "Page cannot be displayed" in IE

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
StephanM

Northwind demo: "Page cannot be displayed" in IE

Post by StephanM » 2015-01-21 20:32

Hello,

I just bought the professional edition of AppGini 5.31 with the aim to build a web application e.g. for Internet Explorer 11.
Before that I tested some features with the trial edition. And I tested the more complex Northwind demo online in my IE 11 browser, and it runs fine.
Then after purchasing AppGini I downloaded the Northwind project file, generated the code and installed it inside my XAMP instalation.
At first it seemed that everything went well. I could enter some data and watch different table views. But now, when I enter more and more records (e.g. >5 employee records), a "Page cannot be displayed" error appears more often when I click on "save".
The same phenomenon exists in my first own sample database Projects (without lookout features).
It seems there is a compatibilty bug with the Internet Explorer. In Firefox, everything is okay.

I installed AppGini as well as different XAMP versions several times without any positive effect. And I tried the WAMP Edition, too.

Now I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

Stephan

Noha Eshra

Re: Northwind demo: "Page cannot be displayed" in IE

Post by Noha Eshra » 2015-01-28 10:43

I tried to reproduce this issue but wasn't able to ... I added 10 entries to test IE 11, and didn't get any errors while working .. here are the screenshots
Attachments
IE_11_TEST.png
IE_11_TEST.png (92.81 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
IE_11_test_while_saving.png
IE_11_test_while_saving.png (109.3 KiB) Viewed 2770 times