NEW ISSUE - Selective Printing Enabled, Disables Save to CSV

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
toconnell
Veteran Member

NEW ISSUE - Selective Printing Enabled, Disables Save to CSV

Post by toconnell » 2014-05-23 19:18

I checked the box in APPGini for Selective Printing on a Table I already had Allow Save to CSV checked on and the button for selective printing showed up and my filter button and my save to csv button were gone.. I think this is due to the button location maybe??? It could be CSS.. not sure??

Ahmad, :D Can you let me know when the issue is solved.. looking forward to having both features on here. Thanks, Tina
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: NEW ISSUE - Selective Printing Enabled, Disables Save to

Post by a.gneady » 2014-06-07 16:29

Do you still see this issue in 5.30, Tina?
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2014-06-20 13:48

Yes , sorry.. and one more issue I found too.. little one.. the activation.. I already activated it but now every time I close and open appgini it asks me to activate again and then closes. Maybe because I purchased the upgrade with a different email from the first purchase???
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2014-06-22 03:38

You should use the new email and new order number when activating. Also, try right-clicking AppGini > Run as administrator -- this is needed only the first time you activate ... afterwards, you can run it normally.
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2014-06-24 18:53

That is what I have done and it still sometimes (not always) opens up the activation screen again.

: (
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2014-06-25 08:22

Hmm ... will try to investigate this deeper and make a fix for it.