Date Picker - When clicked have to scroll up to see it.

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
toconnell
Veteran Member

Date Picker - When clicked have to scroll up to see it.

Post by toconnell » 2014-01-22 20:05

My date picker is not working. When I click on a field with the date picker it appears but it is all the way at the top of the page.. if the field is at the bottom you have to scroll all the way up to the top to pick the date and then scroll all the way back down to finish the data entry. This just started and I am not sure what triggered it. The fields have not changed on this database in months and this happened in the last few days. Could it be a browser setting in Chrome?

Thanks, Tina
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

shasta59
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Date Picker - When clicked have to scroll up to see it.

Post by shasta59 » 2014-02-01 02:53

Tina

What version of AppGini are you using? It should not be a browser thing.

This could be the reason (or not). Please post that info. (In all my posts I am going to now start to reference the version I am using).

Thanks

Alan
Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Using Appgini 5.50 -

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2014-02-05 15:42

Just updated today and the problem still exists.. I believe it is a browser thing because I had just updated my chrome when it did that and it does not do it in Firefox or IE.
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

pilandros
Veteran Member

Post by pilandros » 2014-02-22 18:55

This problem persists even with the 5.23 version, but it has happened to me once or twice in the past month (with the Chrome explorer only). So I assume is a problem related to the Javascript running under Chrome. But like I said, is not consistent and I could not isolate the problem to find what is causing it to this day.