AHMAD - have you seen this??

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
toconnell
Veteran Member

AHMAD - have you seen this??

Post by toconnell » 2013-07-03 13:42

Ahmad,
I found this and it may help make the grid a little smoother and more user friendly.. some free jquery code..

check it out my friend.
http://www.infragistics.com/IgntieUIGri ... gn=Product

Thanks,
Tina O'Connell
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: AHMAD - have you seen this??

Post by a.gneady » 2013-07-10 16:12

Good one, but seems to have a license that prevents including it as part of AppGini-generated applications. I'm working on a new responsive design for the next version anyway .. So, this will be useful for ideas :)
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2013-08-09 14:18

I sent the developer an email.. they are wiling to share it and will give you permissions if you ask. :)

Thanks, Tina
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-08-13 15:00

Hi Tina,

Wow! Thanks for that. I'm working on separating the interface from the server backend code currently ... Once I finish this and AppGini code becomes MVC-structured, I'll check that grid thoroughly and contact the developers.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.