Homepage - show all links?

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
Nicolas
Veteran Member

Homepage - show all links?

Post by Nicolas » 2017-08-09 14:22

Hello, good day

I have appgini 5.51 and I would like to modify the homepage so users see all links instead of having available the ones on the first group when users enter in the app for the first time. (the attached image is a screen capture from the main homepage)

Also, how can the size of each box smaller in vertical ... so there can be more links at sight in a single screen.

Thank you in advance for a reply
Nicolas
Attachments
home-appgini.JPG
home-appgini.JPG (55.17 KiB) Viewed 3627 times

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Homepage - show all links?

Post by peebee » 2017-08-11 01:43

Also, how can the size of each box smaller in vertical ... so there can be more links at sight in a single screen.
In AppGini, go to your project properties (4th icon on the toolbar). You'll see "Height of table panel in the homepage (pixels)". It will be set at 100 by default. Change that to 50 (for 50 pixels) or whatever. Regenerate code.

If you'd prefer not to regenerate the project, you could edit the height in this CSS which you will find in the <style> tags of home.php
.panel-body-description {
margin-top: 10px;
height: 100px;
overflow: auto;
}
modify the homepage so users see all links instead of having available the ones on the first group

It depends if you still want them "grouped" or all just displayed in one panel? In any event, you will be required to edit either the javascript at the bottom or the html of the home.php file

Nicolas
Veteran Member

Re: Homepage - show all links?

Post by Nicolas » 2017-08-11 17:58

Thanks for the quick reply. I've made the changes and it works fine.
Regarding the menu lines... not much idea how to make all displayable without the need of clicking on the arrow ... I'll try and see.
Best regards

Nicolas