Duplicate Table-View without duplicate Data?

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
Panadu

Duplicate Table-View without duplicate Data?

Post by Panadu » 2017-04-05 09:16

Hello,

hope anyone can help. I have a table with customers, but some of them are no more active. Now i want a second table with "EX customer" there are only my inactive customers. But i dont want to create a second table with Ex customers.

I know i can use filters, but thats very complicated. Is there a possibility to create a secont tableview of one table?
Thank you.

Bye!

R Tammam
Veteran Member

Re: Duplicate Table-View without duplicate Data?

Post by R Tammam » 2017-12-10 11:09

Hello Panadu,

as making a new custom page is more complicated than using filters , you can use filters in a simpler way
just have a one customer table view , add two buttons in it you can add them to the right of the table or you can add them with the buttons above it,
one button for filtering active users , and the another for filtering inactive users

then apply filter on each of them ex:
/table_view.php?FilterField[0]=9&FilterOperator[0]=greater-than&FilterValue[0]=0

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Duplicate Table-View without duplicate Data?

Post by peebee » 2017-12-11 04:52

Try this tutorial for a simple example of how to achieve what you're after: http://bigprof.com/appgini/tips-and-tut ... ult-filter