Plugin: Summary Report Error Access Denied

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
AEmpeno
Veteran Member

Plugin: Summary Report Error Access Denied

Post by AEmpeno » 2018-06-06 03:32

Hello,

I've been trying to run the plugin Summary Report, and I followed the installation guides correctly yet I still do get the the same error message:

Error:
Access denied.
Please, Log in as administrator to access this page.
appgini error message.png
appgini error message.png (58.47 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
I also tried several times running or using incognito but no success. Please let me know if you have a solution for this issue. I appreciate all the help.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Plugin: Summary Report Error Access Denied

Post by a.gneady » 2018-06-07 09:36

To confirm, are you signed in to your AppGini app as the super admin user (the user who can access the "Admin area")? What happens if you click on the "Log in" link in the error message?
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

AEmpeno
Veteran Member

Post by AEmpeno » 2018-06-07 14:23

Yes i'm signed as super admin.

After I clicked the "Log in" link it took me "Sign in Here" screen.

imike

Post by imike » 2020-04-28 09:18

Hello,
Have you found a solution to this problem? I have the same problem. I have the latest version of AppGini (5.82) and the latest version of Summary Reports (3.0). I am logged in as a super admin. Please help.