MVC, Object Oriented, REST Services

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
scampollo

MVC, Object Oriented, REST Services

Post by scampollo » 2014-07-02 16:51

It would be nice if the generated app uses a Model-View-Controller design so everyone could add more features to the code following a good program practice, It would be great too if the generated app follow an Object oriented notation and maybe generate REST Services automatically, I'm new to appgini but would like to help with some features, I already made a Facebook app working with my genarated app using AngularJS framework from google and integrated websockets with NodeJS, Appgini makes easy to integrate functionallity to any app, I'm open to collaborate and share ideas with whoever is interested :)

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: MVC, Object Oriented, REST Services

Post by a.gneady » 2014-07-10 09:59

Nice work, @scampollo. MVC and REST are planned for some future release -- possibly an "Enterprise" edition. But please do feel free to share your code here .. Thank you.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

maramk
Veteran Member

Post by maramk » 2015-04-06 08:25

Dear Scampollo,

What about the challenge I do have with regard to the app I designed with AppGini - a project management system that include a gantt chart using angularjs?

Graphs and Charts

http://forums.appgini.com/phpbb/viewtop ... f=6&t=1522

Is it perhaps possible to include graphs, charts to Appgini - I want to develop an inhouse project management application and I want to insert a Gantt chart to see the progress of my different projects. There is angular-gantt which is working with Bootstrap 3 (https://github.com/angular-gantt/angula ... ses/latest), jQuery.Gantt etc - or if someone can show me how to implement/include that scripts with the appgini ( may be hooks) I will be really glad.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mara

miteshpc

Post by miteshpc » 2017-03-22 07:24

a.gneady wrote:
2014-07-10 09:59
Nice work, @scampollo. MVC and REST are planned for some future release -- possibly an "Enterprise" edition. But please do feel free to share your code here .. Thank you.
Greetings. Is this plan still valid or already done? I am in for the "Enterprise" edition.

miteshpc

Post by miteshpc » 2017-03-22 07:26

maramk wrote:
2015-04-06 08:25
Dear Scampollo,

What about the challenge I do have with regard to the app I designed with AppGini - a project management system that include a gantt chart using angularjs?

Graphs and Charts

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1522

Is it perhaps possible to include graphs, charts to Appgini - I want to develop an inhouse project management application and I want to insert a Gantt chart to see the progress of my different projects. There is angular-gantt which is working with Bootstrap 3 (https://github.com/angular-gantt/angula ... ses/latest), jQuery.Gantt etc - or if someone can show me how to implement/include that scripts with the appgini ( may be hooks) I will be really glad.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mara
Greetings. This is another pain point that would be great to have. Tables and Charts would be an great addition. Though solutions such as Jasperreports can also be used. Has anybody done jasperreports plugin with appgini or another tables/charts plugin in past, please message me.