Next release due?

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
Phil Massyn

Next release due?

Post by Phil Massyn » 2018-04-10 21:57

Hi,

I'm anxiously waiting for the next release, as there are a number of security issues in versions up to 5.70. When can we expect the next release where the security issues will be addressed?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Next release due?

Post by a.gneady » 2018-04-18 09:41

The security issues you reported won't make it to AppGini 5.71 unfortunately as we wish to publish it next week .. but we'll do our best to fix them in AppGini 5.72 hopefully mid May.
AppGini: Responsive, collaborative web db apps in minutes.
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini apps through our online course.

cmoldoveanu

Post by cmoldoveanu » 2018-06-13 08:49

Hello,

Can you reactivate the option "Show column sum" with Lookup field? Maybe in the next release? Please :)

I read somewhere in the forum that it will appear in .72, but I was not lucky this time.

I need it to calculate a price for services from another table. Or does it work with summary reports and I was not careful? :)

(sorry for my English, I use google translate, a little)

Best
Cristi

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2018-06-15 23:30

I need it to calculate a price for services from another table. Or does it work with summary reports and I was not careful? :)
Sum of lookups does work in summary reports plugin. But we'll also try our best to implement it in future releases of AppGini as well.
AppGini: Responsive, collaborative web db apps in minutes.
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini apps through our online course.