Batch transfer selected records to new owner

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
Melroy

Batch transfer selected records to new owner

Post by Melroy » 2016-02-18 14:34

I am using Version 5.50

I have populated a table called 'Documents' with several thousand records by importing a csv file logged in as 'admin'. I now wish to batch transfer 'selected records' (not all the records) in this table to a new owner in a different Group. The Batch Transfer utility does not appear to allow the transfer of selected records. Is there a simple way round this?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Batch transfer selected records to new owner

Post by a.gneady » 2016-02-18 15:19

Yes, go to your documents table, as admin user and select the records then 'Change owner' from the 'More' menu, as per the screenshot below.

:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

Melroy

Post by Melroy » 2016-02-19 11:12

Thanks for the reminder I had forgotten that feature. Put it down to my age and having a senior moment! Sorry to have bothered you.

Roy

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2016-02-23 04:39

You're always welcome, Roy :)
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.