Error: FORBIDEN - You don't have permission to access this resource.

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
arcanebits
Veteran Member

Error: FORBIDEN - You don't have permission to access this resource.

Post by arcanebits » 2023-11-15 11:32

This is the first time i see this, I was entering the system to start working and got this.
Already tried from another browser and incognito.
Any help would be appreciated
a3
ps kind of urgent

arcanebits
Veteran Member

Re: Error: FORBIDEN - You don't have permission to access this resource.

Post by arcanebits » 2023-11-15 11:39

*UPDATE*
I went to AdminMode>Members>ViewMemberRecords>>AND PRESSED THE RESET BUTTON>> Now i cant se nothing, getting ---> Red ERROR
Then logged out then in and im at the beginning ---> Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource.

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Error: FORBIDEN - You don't have permission to access this resource.

Post by peebee » 2023-11-20 00:53

That's a "403 Forbidden" error - generated by your host/web server, not by Appgini.

Unlikely to be caused by your application and more likely to be due to your IP address being blocked by the server/host for suspected malicious behaviour or similar? Could really be a number of things causing the error such as .htaccess directives, firewall, server security, etc....

I gather you are hosted with a web host and not hosting locally? First thing I'd do is check with your web host and see if they have blocked you or can resolve it for you. If you Google "403 Forbidden error", you'll see heaps of information on possible ways to resolve.