AppGini Showcase

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
toconnell
Veteran Member

Re: AppGini Showcase

Post by toconnell » 2013-10-14 21:00

wow.. how exciting!! cannot wait!!!

bambinou
Veteran Member

Post by bambinou » 2013-10-14 21:23

Well we are, I believe, all very exited about this news!

Ben

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-10-14 23:19

:D
Honestly, the screenshots don't look as good as the actual pages due to the resizing. Bootstrap is truly amazing.
Well ... I guess I'm very near the target of releasing a beta this week, followed by the final release within 10 days or so.
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini applications through our new online course.

AppGini: Responsive, collaborative web database applications in minutes.

bambinou
Veteran Member

Post by bambinou » 2013-10-14 23:29

Excellent thanks Ahmad!!!

Ben

davea0511

Post by davea0511 » 2013-10-23 02:18

I'm also very anxious to beta this, Ahmad. Very cool.

patsd102
Veteran Member

Post by patsd102 » 2015-02-09 21:44

Appgini with Bootstrap Menu,

http://www.test.dx27.net/cluster/activa ... p?signIn=1

Have a nice Day,

Pat

patsd102
Veteran Member

Post by patsd102 » 2015-05-08 19:44

Playing with a background image

http://activations.dx27.net/index.php?signIn=1

TheNoLifer
Veteran Member

Post by TheNoLifer » 2015-06-15 16:38

My site has entered "Beta" and, barring a few issues and fixes on the to-do list is available to view. I haven't given the link out to my user-base yet - just a few testers.

The site is an archive for my local community in Perthshire, Scotland. No login needed to browse the files, which are mostly history documents, newspaper cuttings mentioning local places, etc.

http://ada.abernyte.org/

Couldn't have done it without AppGini! And thanks to all who continue to assist on the forums.

patsd102
Veteran Member

Post by patsd102 » 2015-06-15 21:47

Looks good "thenolifer"
Well done

Royalridge

Forgotten 80s Club

Post by Royalridge » 2016-02-17 15:23

http://forgotten80sclub.com/playlist was developed with AppGini.

The "Playlist" table makes extensive use of hooks to provide drop-down filters and the detail view makes use of hooks to look up data from other (non AppGini) tables in the database. Also in the Playlist Detail View where a row doesn't have an entry for the artists profile the hooks make use of cURL calls to try and "best guess" the artist in the www.discogs.com database.

Further use of the AppGini database is made in the main blog site http://forgotten80sclub.com where the Wordpress "EZ SQL Reports Shortcode Widget and DB Backup" plugin is used to generate reports from the database for complex queries. For example the "Last Show Stats" page: http://forgotten80sclub.com/playlist/last-show-stats/

globaldrip8

Post by globaldrip8 » 2017-01-01 00:01

shasta59 wrote:I have developed the following for appgini. All are closed sites so there is nothing to access/see but here is an overview:

baseball umpires - full site that tracks member info, diamonds used, teams, associations, bookings of members to umpire games, contact list, supervisions (members get reviewed and supervised to assist in getting better), incident reports. For incident reports it send out an email to the correct organization president advising them of incident along with all other relevant parties. Tracks member qualifications and much much more. Has an online training component it links to for ongoing training tracking. Sub part of system publishes web page to allow looking up to see what umpire is booked to what game.

store - system is used to track inventory discrepancies, returns, used product and availability of same, vacation requests and many more areas. This is spread across three store locations and three provinces. It emails out to proper people when something is entered. Eliminated all the paper forms. On returns to suppliers it allows them entry to look up their records and then put in details if needed. Working on interface to main supplier system. Setup system to make it very easy to add who gets notified of addition by using a hook to lookup in a table who to email. This way additions and deletions of notifications is easily done.

Charity (two different charities it was developed for) - tracks their tasking for their clients and allows their volunteers to access from anywhere now it is web based. Mostly eliminated paper forms and handing them in. Signed forms are scanned in by volunteers and added to records. In one case the system has reduced clerical workload by over 65%. Allowed person doing the clerical stuff to do more relating to service the charity provided. Means more donated funds go to the client population rather than admin etc.

Any questions just ask.
Hello if u do not mind can u share a store application file to me?, because i want to start to working Point of sales project but dont want to start it from the beginning..hehehe

howard

Post by howard » 2017-01-12 15:36

The store application looks interesting and applicable to what I am working. I am working on service tickets with inventory on trucks and in our warehouse and also adding barcode scanning. If you can share the store file that would be awesome.

I cant wait for forms to be integrated my project will move ahead quite a bit.