How: Get access to membership_users?

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

How: Get access to membership_users?

Post by onoehring » 2019-05-22 12:07

Hi,
as I have more fields from my external application (MS Access) for the users table, I need to create a connection between membership_users and my own users table.
I need to add 2 fields from my own user table to a record (for verification) to a third table. The way I want to handle it would be: Assign the username automatically to field A, assign the value of a field from my own users-table to another field B.

Why? I want to make sure, that no one knowing the username + (online) id of a person in the online forms can not fake an entry. The online application is adding an internal value (from the user-table in the MS Access application e.g. the Access primary key) to the record the user wants to add. Once the Access application reads the data from the online tables it compares and imports only those records where the username and field B from the online table match with the usersname and Access primary key of the user table in Access. (is this understandable?)

So, how can I accomplish my task in the best way with AppGini?

Olaf