Table Issue

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
salemsaleem76

Table Issue

Post by salemsaleem76 » 2018-05-20 12:05

Hello Everyone,

I am running Appgini for a while now and everything seems working fine but recently I start to get errors when I add a new table to my application. When I do so and upload the application and then log in to Admin Area, a Red message show up saying the Table does not exists, usually, I never have this and even if I added new fields, I easily managed to rebuild fields from there.

I thought the problem with the table itself, so I delete it and create a new one, the same result, I tried to add a table with one or two basic fields to exclude fields issue but the same result. Can anyone help me on this?

Regards,
Salem

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Table Issue

Post by pbottcher » 2018-05-20 12:53

Hi,

can you check your database settings. Maybe your db-user changed, or the password changed.
Can you try to use your "old" projekt an add a field to an existing table an see if it shows up. If not it is likely that there is a permission issue.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

salemsaleem76

Re: Table Issue

Post by salemsaleem76 » 2018-05-20 21:08

nothing on user changed, I managed to get other tables updated. The problem started when I added 3 tables at once, the system accepts the first two but not the third, now I am stuck not be able to add any other with the same message appears.