Batch Actions Menu

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
thecomputerchap
Veteran Member

Batch Actions Menu

Post by thecomputerchap » 2017-10-25 15:05

Hi all,

Is there a way of changing the color of an item in the More... menu? I noticed that the Delete option is in red - I'd like to define colours for my own custom items to make it more user-friendly.

Cheers!

peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Batch Actions Menu

Post by peebee » 2017-10-25 23:34

The CSS that controls those "More" menu colours is controlled by Bootstrap classes - like virtually all other CSS in Appgini.

In the case of the the Delete option, the class is "<span class="text-danger"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-trash"></i> Delete</span>

class="text-danger" = RED in Bootstrap.

See here for Bootstrap colour options: http://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/utilities/colors/

You could either change the CSS class to another option, override the CSS class by using the element ID (id="selected_records_mass_delete" in the case of the Mass Delete menu option) or by overriding the CSS class itself with another colour (but that would change that class globally throughout the entire site)

The CSS class for the Mass Delete option is set in datalist.php - see code below. Change 'class' => 'text-danger' to whatever

Code: Select all

/* if user can mass-delete selected records, add action to 'More' menu */
			if($this->AllowMassDelete && $this->AllowDelete){
				$selected_records_more[] = array(
					'function' => 'mass_delete',
					'title' => $Translation['Delete'],
					'icon' => 'trash',
					'class' => 'text-danger'
				);
			}