Howto page that dont saves data

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
DevGiu
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Howto page that dont saves data

Post by DevGiu » 2016-05-28 13:57

I'm would like to create a little sample, but I cant figure how to do this.
After login, I want to be redirected to a page with a dropdown. This dropdown is to select a value from a table, and then, when press "OK" the value choosed should be saved on session superglobal and should redirect to the main menu of the app.

Thanks.
/Giuseppe
Professional Outsourcing Services

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Howto page that dont saves data

Post by a.gneady » 2016-05-28 15:16

You can use the login_ok hook to control which page the user sees after login .. please refer to: https://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanc ... s#login_ok

For the page you describe, you can create a new page to implement this and you can integrate it with your AppGini application by following the steps here: https://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanc ... cess-pages
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

DevGiu
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Howto page that dont saves data

Post by DevGiu » 2016-05-28 15:58

Thanks, yes, I looked into it but documentation speaks about integration of Look&Feel and security, but not how to add objects (for example, dropdown connected to DB to retrieve a value and the ok button)...
/Giuseppe
Professional Outsourcing Services