DataTalk bug

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
mcvaidas

DataTalk bug

Post by mcvaidas » 2023-06-13 18:03

i have table 'mambers'. wenn i ask for memberslist from table members i get error.
"SELECT m.id AS 'Member ID', m.name AS 'Name', m.vorname AS 'Vorname', m.partner AS 'Partner', m.firma AS 'Firma', m.strasse AS 'Strasse', m.plz AS 'PLZ', m.ort AS 'Ort', m.email AS 'Email', m.telefon AS 'Telefon', m.schlussel AS 'Schlussel', m.geburtstag AS 'Geburtstag', m.pgeburtstag AS 'Partner Geburtstag', m.member_seit AS 'Member Seit', m.member

Unknown table 'm' in field list"

ending must be "..... from members as m " - not "... ,m.member"

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: DataTalk bug

Post by a.gneady » 2023-06-14 11:20

This is a bug in the ChatGPT completion response unfortunately. It happens sometime and the fix is kind of trial and error by trying a slightly different version of your question. The guys at OpenAI do make frequent updates to ChatGPT so hopefully this will get fixed soon.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.