AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: AdminLTE Plugin for AppGini

Post by rngoda » 2023-09-25 08:43

Changelog for Admin LTE Plugin v23.09.25

We are excited to announce the latest version of the Admin LTE Plugin for AppGini, version 23.09.25. This release comes with several new features, enhancements, and improvements to provide you with an even better user experience. Here's a detailed breakdown of what's new:

Features:

1. Local Script Loading:
- We've implemented the ability to load all external scripts locally. This includes popular scripts like jQuery and Sweet Alert, which are now included directly within the plugin. This not only reduces external dependencies but also enhances performance.

2. SendMail Integration:
- In this update, we've removed the Siftmailer library and integrated AppGini's native SendMail functionality. This streamlines the email sending process within your admin area.

3. Google Translate Removal:
- The Google Translate feature has been removed from the plugin to simplify the interface and reduce complexity. You can just use the built in translation tool to translate your UI

4. Auth Pages Customizer:
- We've introduced a new Auth Pages Customizer, allowing you to customize authentication pages according to your specific requirements. This empowers you to align the authentication process with your app's unique branding and user experience.

5. UI Improvements and Enhancements:
- This release includes various user interface improvements and enhancements, ensuring a smoother and more visually appealing experience for both administrators and users.

6. Access Admin Area from View Page:
- Now, you have the convenience of accessing the admin area directly from the view page. This feature makes it easier than ever to navigate your entire application menu seamlessly.

7. Advanced Code Snippets Documentation:
- We've added a convenient link to the advanced code snippets documentation on the custom pages builder page. This resource will assist you in building custom pages more efficiently and effectively.

8. File Manager Tool:
- We're excited to introduce a new File Manager Tool, allowing you to perform various file-related actions within your application. You can use this tool to upload, download, search, and delete files, providing enhanced file management capabilities.

We hope you enjoy these new features and enhancements in the Admin LTE Plugin for AppGini v23.09.25. Your feedback is valuable to us, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any suggestions or issues you may encounter. Thank you for choosing our plugin, and we look forward to continuing to improve your AppGini experience.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-10-19 18:47

I assume that the free trial version doesn't have all the featurea enabled as I'm missing a few menu items in your screen shots and I can't change any of the header info. My question when I go to buy it says yearly subscription, are we required to pay each year to use this?

utony
Veteran Member

Post by utony » 2023-10-21 01:33

Is there any talk of updated the theme to support more of an PWA feel? This would be a game changer and a for sure sell!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-10-24 06:44

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-10-19 18:47
I assume that the free trial version doesn't have all the featurea enabled as I'm missing a few menu items in your screen shots and I can't change any of the header info. My question when I go to buy it says yearly subscription, are we required to pay each year to use this?
Hello, the yearly membership doesn't mean you pay every year to use. Just means after one year lapses after your previous purchase and we have any new updates, you will have to renew your membership to continue getting updates, but the plugin will continue to function without any problem if you don't renew membership.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-10-25 00:10

Thank you for the update
so my other question is when I installed the version you have posted I do not have all the menu options you have screen caps

so I assume that is only available in the full version?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-10-25 08:33

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-10-25 00:10
Thank you for the update
so my other question is when I installed the version you have posted I do not have all the menu options you have screen caps

so I assume that is only available in the full version?
Yes, most of the features are in the pro version. The free version just has basic features for you to appreciate the plugin.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-06 09:29

SHOP UPDATE!!

We have moved our shop from Gumroad and now it is available on my self hosted shop.
To buy this plugin VISIT THIS LINK

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-06 11:16

How To Send An Email With An Attachment In Appgini, Using AdminLTE Plugin DropZone Function

In this comprehensive tutorial, you'll learn:

Configuring the DropZone Function: Discover how to set up the DropZone function within your AppGini application, allowing users to conveniently upload files for email attachments.

Attaching Files: We'll guide you through the process of attaching files to your emails, and you'll see how seamlessly this integrates with the DropZone function.

Sending Emails: Finally, we'll demonstrate how to send emails with attachments directly from your AppGini application, streamlining your communication process.

By the end of this tutorial, you'll have the skills and knowledge to send emails with attachments using AppGini and the AdminLTE Plugin's DropZone function. Enhance your web applications and make file sharing a breeze!

Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to our channel for more informative tutorials on AppGini and web development. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please leave a comment, and we'll be happy to help. Thank you for watching, and let's get started!

WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-07 09:43

How To Customize Login Page Background Image And Colors Using AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini. How To Use The Inbuilt Calendar Widget Function
Welcome to our tutorial on customizing the login page background image and colors in your AppGini application using the AdminLTE Plugin. In this video, we'll walk you through the simple steps to make your login page stand out and match your brand's style.

In this comprehensive guide, you'll learn:

Introduction to AdminLTE Plugin: We'll introduce you to the AdminLTE Plugin and explain how it can be used to enhance the aesthetics of your AppGini login page.

Uploading Your Custom Background Image: Discover how to upload your own background image to the login page, allowing you to create a personalized and engaging user experience.

Customizing Page Colors: We'll show you how to adjust the color scheme of the login page to match your brand's identity. Whether you want to change the text color, button color, or background color, we've got you covered.

Testing Your Customizations: Learn how to preview and test your changes to ensure they look just the way you want before deploying them.

By the end of this tutorial, you'll have the skills and knowledge to transform the standard login page of your AppGini application into a unique and eye-catching entry point.

Watch Video On Youtube HERE

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

USER DATA BASED ON LOGIN on DASHBOARD

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-11 22:52

Thank you
I have purchased the Program and was finally able to get it installed on a FRESH install of the APPGINI site, couldn't get it to install on my current live site.
Question is each user has their own login in a group called clients.

How would you go about displaying their data only on the dashboard based on the login?

Like I want to add a chart to the users dashboard but only of the logged-in User data not all the sales data, like you show in your examples for the admin dashboard? is this possible?

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Customize Styles Not saving after log out

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-12 02:00

I noticed that when I make changes to the Customize Styles, then log out and log back in the system doesn't hold the settings in the ADMIN

and why would you let users who aren't ADMIN be able to change the Customize Styles?
I would like to set the style and have it reflected by everyone that logs in and not allow them to change the style

how can I remove the Style changing ICON from all users other than admin?

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Re: Customize Styles Not saving after log out

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-12 02:11

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-12 02:00
I noticed that when I make changes to the Customize Styles, then log out and log back in the system doesn't hold the settings in the ADMIN

and why would you let users who aren't ADMIN be able to change the Customize Styles?
I would like to set the style and have it reflected by everyone that logs in and not allow them to change the style

how can I remove the Style changing ICON from all users other than admin?
never mind found the settings in the APP Settings to hold it, sorry about that!

rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: USER DATA BASED ON LOGIN on DASHBOARD

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-12 09:54

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-11 22:52
Thank you
I have purchased the Program and was finally able to get it installed on a FRESH install of the APPGINI site, couldn't get it to install on my current live site.
Question is each user has their own login in a group called clients.

How would you go about displaying their data only on the dashboard based on the login?

Like I want to add a chart to the users dashboard but only of the logged-in User data not all the sales data, like you show in your examples for the admin dashboard? is this possible?
Hello, for this we have the dashboard builder, so for each group that you do have, you will find its files in the dashboard builder section. So with this you can be able to build different dashboard for the different groups that you do have. You can follow our YouTube tutorials to get a gist of it.

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-12 17:54

Under Group CLIENTS, I have 3000 users that login to get different informaton based on their ID

On the dashboard page for the User i was hoping to be able to display their information not the GROUP CLIENTS but the logged in users information?

using the $username or CustomerID or something like that in the query is it possible to do?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-13 07:05

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-12 17:54
Under Group CLIENTS, I have 3000 users that login to get different informaton based on their ID

On the dashboard page for the User i was hoping to be able to display their information not the GROUP CLIENTS but the logged in users information?

using the $username or CustomerID or something like that in the query is it possible to do?
yes you can be able to do so, by going to the dashboard builder and find file CLIENTS_Top.php or CLIENTS_Bottom.php you can write your code in there to display any information about the user:

You can use membership variables like:
  • username
  • email
  • group
  • groupID
  • custom1
  • custom2
  • custom3
  • custom4

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-13 15:08

Thanks But I was more interested in displaying the sales data as per the log in
This doesn't work for the SQL Query for the dashboard

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(Date,"%M") AS label,SUM(Billed_to_Company) AS value FROM account_id WHERE Date LIKE CONCAT("%",YEAR(CURDATE()),"%") AND Account = .$username. GROUP BY MONTH (Date) DESC

The Echo wasn't the issue it was the sql query I'm more interesting in

charmed_ones
Veteran Member

Post by charmed_ones » 2023-11-13 18:32

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-13 15:08

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(Date,"%M") AS label,SUM(Billed_to_Company) AS value FROM account_id WHERE Date LIKE CONCAT("%",YEAR(CURDATE()),"%") AND Account = .$username. GROUP BY MONTH (Date) DESC

Never mind figured it out after all

Account LIKE "'.$user['username'].'"

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-14 06:48

charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-13 18:32
charmed_ones wrote:
2023-11-13 15:08

Never mind figured it out after all

Account LIKE "'.$user['username'].'"
Glad you figured it out :D

brudy
Veteran Member

Post by brudy » 2023-11-18 15:19

Good morning,

I encounter a problem under Apache 2.4, my Syno NAS no longer supports Apache 2.2, I had to install Apache 2.4 but adminLTE no longer works

Is there any solution?

THANKS

jmacdougall

Post by jmacdougall » 2023-11-24 14:22

Good day. The link to your website on this thread does not work. Please advise. Thank you!
Jeff MacDougall

brudy
Veteran Member

Post by brudy » 2023-11-25 13:30

Hi

here is the solution pour apache 2.4

edit the appginilte/.htaccess file and replace the content with

Code: Select all

Options -Indexes
<Files ~ "\.json$">
    Require all denied
</Files>

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-11-29 08:29

jmacdougall wrote:
2023-11-24 14:22
Good day. The link to your website on this thread does not work. Please advise. Thank you!
Hello, the website now works, please check

utony
Veteran Member

Post by utony » 2023-12-22 00:10

How do we cancel auto subscription? When I go to Pay Hero website, there is no option?

rngoda
Veteran Member

Post by rngoda » 2023-12-22 08:05

utony wrote:
2023-12-22 00:10
How do we cancel auto subscription? When I go to Pay Hero website, there is no option.
Hello, on the Pay Hero website you will not be automatically charged next billing period, you will manually initiate the payment if you wish to.

utony
Veteran Member

Post by utony » 2023-12-23 02:49

Explain this then?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-22 214818.png
Screenshot 2023-12-22 214818.png (58.4 KiB) Viewed 50513 times