List of currently available AppGini plugins

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
a.gneady
Site Admin

List of currently available AppGini plugins

Post by a.gneady » 2018-09-19 12:53

Our expert user @bdurfee sent me a suggestion to create a forum specifically for discussing plugin-related topics. So here we go! I'll try to move previously posted plugin topics to this new forum in the coming days.

For reference, this is a list of AppGini plugins currently published:
  • Search Page Maker Build user-friendly yet powerful search pages for your AppGini application by simply dragging and dropping the fields you want to include in search.
  • Summary Reports Build powerful reports inside your AppGini application through a few simple steps. See the big picture and discover trends in your data that empower you to take the right decisions confidently.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

baudwalker
Veteran Member

Re: List of currently available AppGini plugins

Post by baudwalker » 2020-03-14 09:18

Hi, Because I had already purchased your 4 main products, AppGini Pro; Mass Update; Summary Reports and Search page maker. when a new product comes along I miss out on any discounts for purchasing multiple products.

I was looking at the two item from Bizzworxx but I miss out on the 20% discount because I am an early adaptor.

Barry

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2020-03-20 17:43

Oh, an early adopter should never be penalized ... In a few short days, we're releasing the new Calendar plugin. I've added a reminder to send you a license, free of charge. Thank you ^_^
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

baudwalker
Veteran Member

Post by baudwalker » 2020-03-20 23:07

Thank you Very Much

D Oliveira
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by D Oliveira » 2020-03-20 23:23

a.gneady wrote:
2020-03-20 17:43
Oh, an early adopter should never be penalized ... In a few short days, we're releasing the new Calendar plugin. I've added a reminder to send you a license, free of charge. Thank you ^_^
can I jump in this train? early adapter here =D

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2020-03-21 14:57

:D
Sure ... When the Calendar plugin is released, just drop me an email.

ronwill
Veteran Member

Post by ronwill » 2020-03-21 20:34

This train is going to fill fast! LOL
Any seats left?
Ron - Gloucestershire, UK: AppGini Pro V 23.15 Rev 1484 - LOVING IT!
Plugins: Mass Update + Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Calendar + Messages
Bizzworxx: AppGiniHelper + Inline Detail View
Alejandro Landini: To-Do List + MPI + TV Field Editor
Other: Udemy Course

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2020-03-24 19:51

:D
There is always a seat for you Ron. Just email me when the plugin is released (which should be on Thursday if all final tests pass)