Not Found Error message

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
AEmpeno
Veteran Member

Not Found Error message

Post by AEmpeno » 2019-01-04 18:24

Error message:

Not Found
The requested URL /SOP_FSS_2.016_Handling_Regulatory_Inspections_Procedures.doc was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at jfoodsone.com Port 443

This error message happens if I download an attached document from my website. Other entry or attached document when downloaded don't give this error message.

What's causing this issue?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Not Found Error message

Post by a.gneady » 2019-01-09 14:23

I'd make a rough guess that the field length needs to be increased. Try opening the project in AppGini and changing the length of that field to maybe 100 or so, then try re-uploading the file.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

AEmpeno
Veteran Member

Re: Not Found Error message

Post by AEmpeno » 2019-01-26 03:46

Thanks for the answer.