Select2 box resizes automatically

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
bescott53

Select2 box resizes automatically

Post by bescott53 » 2018-02-21 15:33

I need help, I have set up cascading drop downs, using select2 (LookUp Field in the axp file). I select the first one which works ok, but when i select the second one it resizes its width to 0 pixels and i dont have the option of selecting anything? I have tried amending the css to full width but no joy. I am using 5.70

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Select2 box resizes automatically

Post by a.gneady » 2018-02-28 12:05

I'll inspect this issue and make a fix for it in the next release, God willing. I'd appreciate if you send me your AXP project file and let me know which table has this bug. Please send the AXP via https://bigprof.com/appgini/support-request
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.