Save and apply filters

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
Alisson
Veteran Member

Save and apply filters

Post by Alisson » 2018-01-24 14:30

Hi, Just upgraded to the new version 5.70, great new features. I got a question. In the previous version when I used the option "Save and apply filters" the HTML Code For The Applied Filters generated by the old version was way shorter than the new one, it seems like is generating the code for all the empty options left black in the filter.

is this a bug? or Is how will be from now on?

Thank you.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Save and apply filters

Post by a.gneady » 2018-01-30 15:00

Thanks for reporting this issue. I checked it now and the saved filters code indeed contains the 'FilterAnd' value for many undefined filters ... this would still work to filter data correctly but it's certainly not desirable as it makes the URL unnecessarily long ... We'll fix it in AppGini 5.71, God willing.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.