Fields with data - content not shown on record view

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
Nicolas
Veteran Member

Fields with data - content not shown on record view

Post by Nicolas » 2017-03-29 10:46

Hello, good morning

I am using appgini 5.51 and I have a little issue with a field in which the user adds data when creating a new record, but when they save and go back and then want to check the record this field does not show anything. But when checking the DB itself, the field for different records is populated.

I guess that this field was added outside og appgini... even that after I created the new app... but did not copy all files to the server...

In fact, the main question is the following.... when the app is modified due to need of some moref fields to the project... which files should be uploaded and which files should not. I do my own template and hooks modifications... and I know this I have to re-load adding new fields and layouts... but main control files???

Well, if some one can help me with a hint on how to get the data shown on the display view... (I've checked and rechecked sintasys t be sure that no commas brackets or so are missing or extra...

Thank you :idea:

R Tammam
Veteran Member

Re: Fields with data - content not shown on record view

Post by R Tammam » 2017-12-13 22:51

Helo Nicolas,

i think you want to know how to mange your code changes , so there is an appgini tutorial that can help you
you can find it here
http://bigprof.com/appgini/screencasts/ ... de-changes

i hope it helps you