Save New Button not "ready"

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
sgrzy01

Save New Button not "ready"

Post by sgrzy01 » 2017-02-09 17:30

I have a form that is nothing special that when I click from the table view to "Add New", it takes me to my form like you would expect.

During the time its displaying the form the "Save New" button starts off dark green, kinda goes light green for a bit as its finishing the screen, then goes dark and the form is complete and acts normally.... this usually happens in a blink of an eye...

But when I moved my app from my test server to the production server, about 70% of the time when I try to bring up the form to add data, the "Save New" button gores light green and stays that way... its not active, its does not allow you to click on it..

If I go back and forth between the table view, hit the "Add new" button again, sometimes 3/4 times before I get a dark green and ready "Save New" button... obviously this is keeping me from putting my app in "production", works fine on test server..

same behaviour on multiple browsers, multiple clients.

Test server php 5.3 / apache 2.4
Production php 5.6 / apache 2.4
Appgini 5.6.0

Any ideas?

sgrzy01

Re: Save New Button not "ready"

Post by sgrzy01 » 2017-02-13 22:05

As a followup... the loader for SoureGuardian is on this system, even though it was not being used in the app, its presence in the php environment was causing the issue... remove it, all good, add it to php.ini, issue...

Don't know why, but at least now I have a reason...