Bug?

Please report bugs and any annoyances here. Kindly include all possible details: steps to reproduce, expected result, actual result, screenshots, ... etc.
ronwill
Veteran Member

Bug?

Post by ronwill » 2016-07-20 20:26

Have just uploaded a previously compiled app using latest version and when clicking sign-up button I get this error in header area:

Warning: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive in /homepages/5/d1066xxxxxxx/htdocs/xxxxxxx_com/appgini/Enquiryform/incCommon.php on line 1063

Is it something I've done! How do I fix, resolve it?

I have had a few problems with new group menu's on another app (probably caused by a PC crash whilst working on it) whereby generating the app from AppGini does not change any of the group names and prevents renaming them while working in the axp file. I resolved this by editing the axp file and removing the group names, leaving only 'none' re-starting and renaming my groups on that app - now seems to be all ok again! Just mentioning it in case anyone else has similar problem.

Thanks to anyone in advance if they can guide me to resolving above warning issue,
Cheers,
Ron
Ron - Gloucestershire, UK: AppGini Pro V 23.15 Rev 1484 - LOVING IT!
Plugins: Mass Update + Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Calendar + Messages
Bizzworxx: AppGiniHelper + Inline Detail View
Alejandro Landini: To-Do List + MPI + TV Field Editor
Other: Udemy Course

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Bug?

Post by a.gneady » 2016-07-20 21:59

Hello Ron,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please send me the AXP project file through the support form at https://bigprof.com/appgini/support-request
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

ronwill
Veteran Member

Post by ronwill » 2016-07-20 23:59

Thanks, I've just submitted the AXP file to support.

Cheers,
Ron
Plugins: Mass Update + Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Calendar + Messages

ronwill
Veteran Member

Post by ronwill » 2016-07-21 01:30

An additional note to submitted report in case it helps!

1. I do not get the error message locally (localhost) I only get the error when running on the web database server (1&1 Database = MySQL5.5 - mysqli).
2. I double checked all files, re published AXP files, compared groups/user/admin settings/config (local/server) made sure all files are the same (except config database server info/data) All identical.

Let me know if more info is req'd,

Thanks... Loving the App (even with the above LOL)

ronwill
Veteran Member

Post by ronwill » 2016-07-22 18:54

Thanks to the support team for resolving the above - very pleased with swift and positive response, great customer service, yet another good reason to promote your software at every opportunity.

Cheers,
Ron

Noha Eshra

Post by Noha Eshra » 2016-08-09 12:15

:D
Glad we could help!

Thanks for your feedback :)

grimblefritz
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by grimblefritz » 2016-08-09 13:02

Could you share some detail about what the problem/solution turned out to be?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2016-08-18 15:47

The solution is to find this line in incCommon.php:

Code: Select all

if(count($table_group_name) == 1 && $table_group_name[0] == 'None') $table_group_name[0] = $Translation['select a table'];
and change it to:

Code: Select all

if((count($table_group_name) == 1 && $table_group_name[0] == 'None') || count($table_group_name) < 1) $table_group_name[0] = $Translation['select a table'];
The fix will be applied in the next release.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

buck1942
Veteran Member

Post by buck1942 » 2016-08-23 03:52

Thank you for posting the fix...

I had the same problem using 5.51 with WAMP and on my website.

I did not have the problem with 5.50.

I am now running 5.51 and all seems to be well...

Buck

labib saleh

Post by labib saleh » 2017-02-04 07:51

I'm using version 5.51 and it's generating the code wrongly without the extra piece (|| count($table_group_name) < 1), I have to manually fix it everytime I generate the code :(